Tranquility and panoramic views await you at this vacation rental home that sleeps up to 26 in Jamul! Situated 15 minutes outside of town, this colossal 5-bedroom, 5-bath house offers plenty of privacy, and top-notch amenities and multiple decks - plus a hot tub and an edgeless pool to top it all off. Whether you're here for the Comic-Con Convention or for a week spent on the California beachfront, you'll find all you need and more at this unbeatable home!
Master Suite: Queen Bed | Master Suite 2: King Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: 4 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Boasting 5,000 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, this expansive ranch-like dwelling is an excellent choice for family reunions or large groups in search of an unforgettable California getaway!
At a high elevation of 2,200 feet, the house offers multiple decks with stunningly beautiful panoramic views showcasing the Pacific Ocean, downtown San Diego, Coronado Islands, and Mexico. In addition to amazing views, the home's array of decks also feature a large edgeless pool, hot tub, gas grill, a long wooden picnic table, and even a pool table for your entertainment.
At night, kick back on the multitude of patio furniture in front of the outdoor fireplace. Shooting stars commonly appear here, due to the lack of air pollution in the area.
Inside, you'll find the home's delightfully rustic interior just as impressive as the exterior, adorned with nice hardwood floors, a magnificent stone fireplace, and cathedral ceilings supported by real wood beams. Not to mention, the home's fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking appliances and plenty of counter space.
This house also comes with all the essential amenities and modern comforts you could possibly need, including 3 large flat-screen TVs with cable and DVD players - perfect for the nights you prefer a cozy movie marathon over and chilly outdoor swim.
From this property’s outstanding location, everything the area has to offer will practically be right at your fingertips! You’re only 35 minutes away from some of California’s world-renowned beaches and wonderful casinos, plus endless entertainment options in downtown San Diego, including the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego, and plenty of nightlife options.
A movie theater, along with a selection of shops and restaurants, can be found just 15 minutes away from the house. For those who prefer the great outdoors, this rural setting also provides easy access to a wide variety of natural activities, including horseback riding, hiking, quad riding, and off-road motocross.
For the sportsman in your group, there are 3 wonderful golf courses nearby, along with a fantastic shooting range about 15 minutes away.
Take a day-trip while in Southern California; whether it's 2 hours over to explore the magic of Disneyland, 3 hours down to Big Bear Ski Resort, or an easy hour-drive to some of the lakes in the area, offering terrific boating and fishing opportunities.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, edgeless private pool, hot tub, gas grill, wooden picnic table, pool table, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, cathedral ceilings with real wood beams, air conditioning, free WiFi, 3 large flat-screen TVs with cable and DVD players, in-unit washer/dryer, and much more
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, mountains, downtown San Diego, Coronado Islands and Mexico from the home's multiple decks
- Wonderful secluded location - Providing easy access to lakes, beaches, and downtown San Diego, with breathtaking panoramic views at 2,200 feet in elevation!
- Airport: San Diego International Airport - 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, (~27.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, 20-pound weight limit for cats, 90-pound weight limit for dogs) $50 per pet, per stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the pool is not heated
- Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is often necessary to access the property
- $500 Shuttle Service Fee (Optional)
- There is a $25 per person fee for additional guests after 10 people
- Additional fees and taxes may apply