Family Friendly in Cobble Hill, Steps to Subway, Large Garden :)(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-30 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Newly renovated, large, 2 bedroom, washer-dryer, working fireplace, outdoor!
Gracious layout across a wide, 25' floor of 4 story townhouse:
- Spacious and comfortable open living / kitchen-dining area w/ brick fireplace and access to outdoor space
- The garden level has 1.5 bedrooms and a 1000sf private garden.
- The second level apartment has 2 bedrooms and a small terrace
overlooking garden. (Depending on the time of your stay, second level guests may be able to freely access and use the garden, please inquire.)
-Each level has full sized washer-dryer, ample and functional closets & fully equipped kitchen - set up perfectly for your short-term stay!
-Both levels units are renovated w/ brand new baths. The kitchen in the garden level was refaced and the kitchen on the second level was totally refinished.
SECOND LEVEL BEDROOMS
(1) Master bedroom - has a king with room to add a crib or kids twin. There are 2 closets, a dresser, and a large desk making this a suitable area for work. This room faces south and gets excellent natural.
(1) Second bedroom - has a queen bed and option to add a kids twin bed (tightly), or a crib .
GARDEN LEVEL BEDROOMS
(1) Master bedroom - Spacious room w/ a king bed, option to add a crib, double bed, or kids twin bed. This room has a full wall of California Closets with ample hanging and shelving, a dresser, 2 large bedside-tables, an arm chair, and a private access to the shared bath.
(2) Second room - Cozy room with a double bed with side tables, a small table, and no window to the outside, thus we call this a 'half bedroom'. There is a large closet just outside the door or this room. Option to add a crib (tightly).
Plenty of seating in the garden - teak table set for 6, adirondack chairs, and 4 chaise / lounge chairs. Kids toys (slide, pool and toy cars) are available please inquire.
Central location in brownstone neighborhood - on the border of Boerum Hill and Cobble Hill - just blocks from Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn Heights, Gowanus and Downtown Brooklyn giving access to 9 subways and Brooklyn's best restaurants, grocers and boutiques at your doorstep.
Also not too far from Dumbo, Fort Green, and Red Hook.
Near Barclay Center, Brooklyn Bridge, Prospect Park, BAM, Brooklyn Museum and the newly developed Brooklyn waterfront.
- 1 block to the F / G Bergen St. Station (just 3 stops to Manhattan on the F, or to Williamsburg on the G)
- 5 minute walk to the A / C Hoyt Schermerhorn Station, (w/ express service into Manhattan)
- 7 minute walk to the 2 / 3 Hoyt St. Station, (w/ express service into Manhattan)
- 10 minute walk to 4 / 5 at Borough Hall (or Nevins) Station (w/ express service to Manhattan)
- 10 minute walk to the R Jay St-Metrotech Station
Easily get to your destination in Manhattan from downtown to Central park in 5-30 minutes once your are on the train!
Please EMAIL me w/ your dates before clicking the REQUEST TO BOOK button. Although calendar may show it as available we do not take all bookings as we generally only book full months at a time from the 1st - 30th or 31st of the month, and book in consecutive months (i.e. we won't book May till we booked April).
This unit will be delivered to you spotlessly clean with empty closets and plenty of room to keep your personal items.
Baby crib / cot, highchair, toddler high chair, and and air mattress available upon request. Please let us know when you book so we can have it ready for you.
There is space in building entrance hall for you to store your folded baby stroller.
Attentive hosts lives in the building and is there to help in anyway possible during your stay.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Member since: 2012
- On floor 2
- 950 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility:
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable:
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Paper Towels
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 26 - Apr 30, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK DIRECTLY THROUGH THE SITE , I WILL ADVISE BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS
Please confirm rate shown on site is correct, the calculation made here is not always correct.
Check in is 4pm and check out 10am --- we are flexible when possible.
Security: $500-4000 (depends on term length)
Pets - We sometimes allow pets. Additional cleaning fee and security will apply.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
| F SUBWAY ON CORNER |
- Chinatown, LES, East Village SOHO | 10 min ride
- West Village, Union Square | 15 min ride
- Chelsea & Herald Square | 20 min ride
- Times Square & Central Park in | 25 min ride
| 11 SUBWAY TRAINS |
-Only area in all of NYC w/ ALL train lines
TRAIN - STOP & WALK - DISTANCE
F/G - Bergen St / 2 min - .1 mile
2/3 - Hoyt St / 9 min - .4 mile
A/C - Hoyt St-Shermerhorn / 9 min - .4 mile
R - Jay St-MetroTech / 10 min - .5 mile
4/5 - Nevins St / 2 min - .6 mile
B/Q/R - Dekalb Av / 12 min - .6 mile
B/D/Q - Atlantic Ave / 14 min - .7 mile
| BRIDGES AND CARS |
- Near Brooklyn side of Brooklyn & Manhattan Bridges
- Short taxi ride to city destinations (10-25 minutes)
- Local car rides around area starting at $7
| NEIGHBORHOOD |
- Short walk or taxi ride to top Brooklyn attractions
-- Brooklyn Bridge – 1.3 miles
-- Barclay Center - .7 miles
-- Prospect Park – 1.2 miles
-- BAM (Brooklyn Arts Museum) - .4 miles
-- Brooklyn Museum – 1.8 miles
-- Brooklyn Waterfront – 1 mile
- Great local shops & restaurants (request a list NOW!)
- Tree-lined streets w/ gorgeous brownstones
- Located in Boerum Hill, 1 block from Cobble Hill & Carroll Gardens
- Near Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, DUMBO, Fort Green, Park Slope, Prospect Heights
Year Purchased: 2010
Why the Owner Chose Boerum Hill, Brooklyn, NY, USA:
We decided to buy this Brooklyn townhouse because of both the amazing location and layout of the floors. Each floor is a a true home, something that is hard to come by in NYC apartments. The neighborhood is also somewhat rare in that you get all of the advantages of being in central NYC with a more relaxed and village-like vibe at the same time.
- Primary: +1 9179688098
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Second Level - two bedroom with terrace, fireplace and washer dryer.
Second Level- bright, open kitchen/dining room layout.
Second Level - Terrace overlooking garden
Second Level - King bedroom w/ 2 closets, desk, dresser, large windows. Can add
Second level - Room shown w/ added kids bed
Garden Level -Renovated kitchen, open to dining area, fireplace. Garden access.
Garden Level -Fully equipped kitchen
Garden Level -Second bedroom is a half bedroom with a double bed
Garden is landscaped and well-maintained.
Garden level -1000 SF landscaped garden
Second Level- Updated stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. Fully equ
Second Level - Breakfast bar as well as expandable table to seat 6-8.
Second Level - Queen bed, ample storage including closet. Add crib or kid's bed.
Second Level - Renovated bath w/ deep soaking tub, full size washer/dryer. Larg
Garden Level - Open floorplan with large living area, working fireplace
Garden level -Large master w/ king bed, private access to shared bath
Garden level - garden use may be available for second floor guests, inquire
Garden is landscaped and well-maintained.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.