Cozy 3bd Near Beaches, Legoland, Outlets(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Competetively priced and more comfortable than a hotel, consider staying in this well-appointed vacation rental.
Everything you need is included:
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Open dining and living room area with large windows
- Patio with BBQ grill off dining room
- Central air-conditioning and heating
- Fully furnished with high quality furniture, linens and accessories
- 2 car garage and on-street parking
- Master bedroom, located on the first floor, has a king bed, private bathroom, walk-in closet, and a small deck
- Second bedroom has a queen bed and an adjacent full bathroom
- The third bedroom has twin beds, they can be placed together and utilized as a king. A pack-and-play is available upon request for visiting babies
- Full-sized washer and dryer located in garage
- Located in a very safe, quiet neighborhood
- Cable TV, Internet, DVD player
- Walking distance to Trader Joe's, Stater Bros, Peet's Coffee and restaurants.
- Swimming pool and spa are a short walk away
- Walk to community hiking/biking trails.
- Sporting equipment and toys in the garage for your conveneince
Come to work!
You will find many of the region's largest employers nearby:
-Taylor Made Golf ,Gemological Institute of America, Legoland, Callaway Golf, Genentech, Invitrogen,Via Sat ,Graham Webb, International Air Products and Chemicals, Ashworth, Biopro Technology, DC Shoe Company, Jenny Craig,Western Flight, Jetsource and Premier Jet ,Wells Fargo, USMC Base Camp Pendleton and more.
Come to Play!
In addition to local activites in the area, located just 20-30 minutes south you will find: SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Del Mar Racetrack, Wild Animal Park, Petco Park, Qualcomm Stadium, Old Town, Gaslamp District and more.
Keywords: pets, children, 2 story home, garage, townhome, condo, legoland, carlsbad, carlsbad outlets
Member since: 2012
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Full size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), (1) King bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both bathrooms have shower/tub combo
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 20 - Jan 5, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 5 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- refundableDamageDeposit $200
- PDP $79
- Pet Fee $120
- Cleaning $120
- Tax Rate 10%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The iconic golf resort, La Costa Resort and Spa, announces the opening of the all new Champions Course (previously known as the North Course) and the debut of four re-designed holes on the South Course. The course re-design project has restored this legendary golf destination to world-class standards, providing both new fun and challenge....MoreCollapse
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: We have enjoyed the Carlsbad area for many years and look forward to returning back to visit each year.
Why the Owner Chose Carlsbad, CA, USA:
This was our first home purchase, we enjoyed all that the home and community have to offer for many years. Work has taken us away from the area, so we now make our home available to vacationers.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
We enjoy morning walks on the neighborhood trails, swimming in the community pools and walking to nearby Peet's Coffee and Trader Joe's. We frequent the Carlsbad Premium Outlets, local beaches, Legoland and local restaurants.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cozy living room, custom chenille fabric sectional
Full sized bed
Master bathroom vanity
Dining room, has leaf extension for more seating
Carlsbad Flower Fields
Local beaches 10 minutes away!
Fully equipped kitchen, brand new stainless steel Whirlpool refrigerator
2 twins beds, side rails optional
King sized bed in Master Bedroom
Upstairs terrace, relax with your morning coffee and soak up some sun..
Upstairs full bathroom, new travertine tile floors
Nearby La Costa Resort ~Chopra Center
Nearby Carlsbad Premium Outlets
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM