Situated right on the seafront in the pretty bay of Rogoznica, this air-conditioned holiday home boasts a motorboat. It features a private terrace with barbeque facilities and an outdoor seating area.
This room features 2 single beds, satellite TV, fridge/freezer and a coffee maker. There is a bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Beside free use of BBQ, wifi, private parking and air conditioning, our guest can use our:
- Motorboat for only 99/day + fuel
- Washing machine for 7/use
- Drying machine for 7/use
- Breakfast for 10/person
- Dinner for 15/person
- Domestic vine for 10/liter
- Domestic brandy (schnapps) for 30/liter
Interaction with Guests
We are always available for any help or information but we are living in other house.
Rogoznica is a popular tourist village on Croatias picturesque Dalmatian Coast. Both Split Airport and the city of Sibenik can be reached within 30 minutes' drive.
You are just a few metres from the local beach and beach bar. There is a restaurant just 10-minute walk away by coast, serving local and international dishes. Market is just a 2-minute walk away.
When you are in our apartment you dont need a car because sea is in front, beach very close, market only 2 min by a walk and bars and restaurants 15min top. Beach bar is 1min from us.
Thanks to the excellent location (34 km south of Sibenik and 20km to the airport Split), numerous historical monuments and fascinating natural beauty, Rogoznica was always considered one of potential tourist destination of highest class. The cove of Rogoznica east of Cape Ploce is a good shelter for yachts and where is the most famous marina in Croatia - Marina Frapa.
Other Things to Note
We highly suggest
- to take our boat trip around islands, to explore hidden bays and to visit marina Frapa. If you dont have drivers licence, we can be your skipper for free. We also can stop for diving and snorkeling.
- to visit National park Krka
- to try our fresh fish at least once for dinner with our domestic vine
- to buy our domestic brandy for gift.