125 Yards to Beach! 3 Story Luxury Town Home Gulf View! Elevator! Patio and Pool(26 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 story home, 3 Bedrooms + 2 Bunks & Sofa bed, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
With 2500 square feet of living space, this outstanding private home consists of three stories with two living areas, 3 ½ baths, three bedrooms plus a bunk area on the top floor suitable as a 4th bedroom.
Take a short 3 minute walk across Thomas Drive and relax on the most beautiful beaches in the world! More than one million cubic yards of sand have recently been pumped into 7.5 miles of beach extending the shore line by 100 feet. After a full day of activities return home and chill by the pool with your favorite beverage.
You are minutes away from great golf, boating, deep sea fishing, major attractions, retail shopping and more! Other family attractions close by include nostalgic rides at Miracle Strip, Gulf World Marine Park, Wonder Works Interactive Fun Lab, Shipwreck Island Water Park, and Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Many restaurants and activities are in easy walking distance.
Close by is beautiful Saint Andrews Park which boasts forests, sand dunes, hiking trails, two camp grounds, fresh and salt water marshes and a lagoon swimming area.
Our fully equipped kitchen has everything you need: Toaster, blender, coffee maker, crock pot, hand mixer, cooking utensils, baking dishes, and pans. Stainless steel appliances, microwave, and dishwasher provide all the modern conveniences of home. Grill your catch of the day on the outdoor patio with a new large gas grill.
Enjoy the convenience of elevator access to the top two levels. No more lugging your baggage up the stairs.
The master bed room has a queen size bed, a new 46 inch flat screen TV with Blu-ray Disc player, plus a double walk-in shower, Jacuzzi tub, and large double sink vanity. All new Cindy Crawford design furnishings include vanity, chest, night stands.
The spacious living room has ample seating, with lounge chairs, a new plush leather sofa and love seat, glass top coffee table and matching end tables, ceiling fan, tile floor, plus a new 47 inch LED TV and Blu-ray Disc player with streaming. Watch HULU, Netflix and more.
The large third floor TV room is equipped with a new 52 inch flat screen and Blu-ray Disc player with streaming plus bunk beds, sleeper sofa, love seat, game table, and 1/2 bath. Two large decks are accessible from the third floor with outstanding panoramic views!
Walk out the back door into a lush landscaped backyard with a privacy fence, pool and your own gas grill. The large deck and pool are shared with only 3 other tennants.
This home has all new furniture, 4 flat screen TV's, carpet, mattresses, linens, paint, dishwasher, and washer/dryer! A strong WIFI signal throughout the house makes internet access convenient and easy. Enjoy a wide selection of cable TV channels and free long distance phone service. Bring your videos all TV's are equipped with Blu-ray palyers and streaming.
Sorry NO pets allowed. You must be 25 or older to rent this property and whoever signs the lease must stay in the home. This is a non-smoking property.
PLEASE NOTE: If your preferred dates are not available, check VRBO 4086648. Our family also own this unit which is identical and next door.
Keywords: villa, home, town house, beach rental, private beach home, vacation rental,beach house, panama city beach rental, heated pool, family reunion, condo, 4 bedrooms, gulf view,villa,family vacation, ocean view
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Elevator : great for getting luggage to rooms
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- This unit has all new furniture, carpet, mattresses, linens, paint, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Large third floor living area with new 52 inch flat screen TV, bunk beds, sleeper sofa, game table, and 1/2 bath. Two large decks are accessible from the third floor with outstanding views! Direct access to fenced back yard, with gas grill and a large pool which is shared with only 3 other tenants. WIFI, cable TV, internet, and free long distance phone service. Elevator access means no hassle carrying luggage to your room. The Private master bedroom suite has a bath with a walk in double shower, a jetted tub, and a new 46” flat screen TV....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Game Console:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 9 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Free Long Distance
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 6 - Feb 25, 2017
2 night min stay
Feb 26 - Apr 8, 2017
5 night min stay
Apr 9 - May 19, 2017
4 night min stay
May 20 - May 20, 2017
4 night min stay
May 21 - May 27, 2017
4 night min stay
May 28 - Aug 12, 2017
5 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $180 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 11.5%
You must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property. Please remember that check-in time is 4 pm CST and check-out time is 10 am CST. These times are necessary in order to provide the cleaning service adequate time to do all the cleaning, laundry and to have the home ready for the next guest. Please respect the people coming before and after your stay.
• Please return door key to the lock box. Use the lock box as you come and go and you won’t have to worry about losing the key or letting in other members of your group.
• Use precaution and lock doors whenever you leave the townhome. To lock the door from the outside you must hold the door handle in the up position while turning key in the counter clockwise direction. From the inside hold the door handle in the up position while turning the deadbolt in the clock wise direction.
• Beach entrance at gate 7 is just a short walk down Hurt Street and across Thomas Drive. We have provided a wagon for your convenience to haul your beach gear.
• You will need to bring your own beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrellas, coolers, ect.
• When going and coming to the beach use the outside gate when possible and rinse off sand on the back patio.
• You are responsible for any guests that visit you while you are here. Make sure they are aware of the rules and guidelines.
• Use only the parking places designated.
• Please remember that this is a non-smoking property
• Please respect the other guest when using the pool. Normal pool hours are 8am to 10pm. No glass is allowed in the pool area.
• Please observe all pool rules as posted.
• The pool is heated to a preset temperature (85F). THIS IS NOT A HOT TUB. DONOT TURN THE HEAT UP. HIGHER TEMPERATURES WILL GROW ALGE AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE POOL.
• Do not tamper with any pool equipment. If there is a problem call us.
• Sandals are recommended outside and on the upper level decks.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Close to popular activities:Just a short 3 min. walk across Thomas Drive to the beach. Only 10 miles from Pier Park including lots of retail shopping, restaurants, and movie theaters. Five minutes to Saint Andrews Park with great fishing, snorkeling, biking or nature walks. Public pier fishing 5 minutes, boat launch is 3 blocks away or sign up for deep sea fishing or a boat cruise at Lighthouse Marina just 5 min away. Popular attractions close by include Ripleys, Wonderworks, Shipwreck Island water park, putt putt golf, go carts, bungi swing, scooter and bike rentals. Easy walk to popular restaurants and shops. Three popular golf courses close by: Bay Point Marriott Golf Course, Signal Hill Golf Course, Hombre Golf Course.
Year Purchased: 2011
Why the Owner Chose Biltmore Beach, Lower Grand Lagoon, FL, USA:
For years friends have been telling us about what a great area this is. We were looking for a place where our extended family(5 children 3 spouses and 5 grandchildren) could travel in less than a day. We have not been disappointed. We are away from the traffic yet close to most of the kids activities and best of all we can walk to the beach in 3 minutes. Everyone loves this place especially the grand kids.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We can walk out the back door to our heated pool. Andrews park is just 5 minutes away and is absolutely beautiful, great for hiking, biking, fishing, and swimming. Our sons have had some awesome fishing and it doesn't get much better than bringing your catch home and cooking it on the grill. Our beach access is bordered by private homes so we don't have the condo crowds.
- Primary: 931-528-6276
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful lanscaping and convenient front door parking can accomodate 4 vehicles
Beach access along private home section. No competition with high rise property.
Large pool in private fenced back yard.
Plush landscaped back yard with patio seating.
Living area with lots of room to relax. WIFI access and internet ready.
First level living space. 46 inch TV internet ready, HULU, Facebook, Netflix.
Master Bedroom Cindy Crawford design furnishings with Queen Bed and full dresser
Large double vanity in master bathroom.
Large luxurious double shower in master bath.
Third level makes fourth bedroom with bunk beds and sleeper sofa
First level guest room with Queen bed, large chest and full bath.
Elevator: no hassle moving baggage, great for seniors or the handicapped
Relax on the most beautiful beaches in the world, Just a 3 minute walk away.
Two large private observation and lounge Decks.
Large heated pool can accommodate several guest at once.
Enjoy grilling on your own private patio.
Living area with plush leather sofa and love seat.
Kitchen: Stainless appliances, new dishwasher, granite counters, lots cabinets
Master bedroom with 42 inch Flat screen TV and Cindy Crawford design furnishings
Large Master bath with double walk-in shower, double sinks and Jacuzzi tub.
Third level has 52 inch flat screen, 1/2 bath, sofa and love seat and game table
Third level also has bunk beds that combined with sleeper sofa can accommodate 4
Second level guest room with Queen bed, vanity chest and private bath
OCEAN VIEW 100 yards to the beach. Three minute walk across Thomas Drive.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, February 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.