Located in the hills of San Diego, you will feel like you are on top of the world.
The floor to ceiling bay windows offer 180 degree panoramic water view that will leave you saying "WOW"! Many guests have shared one of the highlights of their trip is relaxing in the cuddler lounge chair while reading a book and enjoying the magical sunsets over the bay.
ABOUT THIS HOME
Are you ready for a vacation filled with amazing views, great sunsets, comfy beds, modern decor, and true owner-inspired hospitality?
Located in the hills overlooking San Diego, at BayView you will feel like you are on top of the world. The floor to ceiling windows offer 180 degree panoramic views of Coronado Island, San Diego Bay, and AMAZING sunsets that will leave you saying "WOW"! Guests often tell us that one of the highlights of their trip was relaxing in the cuddler lounge chair or on the spacious patio while enjoying the magical view.
Bayview is on a peaceful street in a great neighborhood, yet just 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action, you couldn't stay in a more ideal location. You can walk to many of San Diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in just 10-15 minutes!
Located on the first level of a recently remodeled duplex, BayView offers a wonderful open floor plan, modern decor and an upgraded kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
There are two bedrooms; the master has a super comfy king bed, private half bath and large walk-in closet while the second bedroom has beautiful canopy queen bed and a large closet.
Sleeps 6 comfortably, 4 people in beds and 2 with the provided air mattresses or in the cuddler lounge; other features include:
- Two luxurious bathrooms (one full, one half)
- Bar area with 3 barstools
- Oversized 'Cuddler Lounge' to snuggle up, read a book and watch sunsets
- Blazing fast internet
- Premium Cable TV in the living room and bedrooms with 200+ channels
- Enormous 300 SF patio with seating for 6 and panoramic views
- Stainless steel propane grill for outdoor cooking as you watch the sun set
- 1 dedicated off-street parking spot in driveway and plenty of street parking
- Private washer and dryer
- Beach gear (located in laundry room) - selection may vary from what is pictured
- We know what its like traveling with kids, and we help make it easier by providing a pack-n-play/crib and portable high chair by request
The house is conveniently located 2 short blocks (over the bridge) to the Middleton Trolley Stop (Green Line) which gives quick access to convention center, downtown, Old Town, Gas Lamp, East Village, Petco Park, Qualcomm Stadium, and Mexico Border.
5-10 minute taxi ride to airport, downtown, zoo, museums, and much more. We still recommend renting a car so you can explore all San Diego has to offer.
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa Park & San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- San Diego Harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- the Pacific Ocean & beaches
- San Diego Airport (SAN)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic Hotel del Coronado and beach
- Downtown & Gas Lamp Quarter (shopping, bar & restaurant district)
- the maritime museums
- scenic Old Town
- Petco Park (home of the Padres)
- Qualcomm Stadium (home of the Chargers)
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Seaport Village shops & dining
- San Diego Convention Center
No pets allowed
Check in is anytime after 4PM
Check out by 10AM
All guests must be over the age of 25, or a parent must be present. No additional guests permitted on the property over the number listed on the reservation unless written approval received prior to check-in date. Parties are strictly prohibited. Any violation to these policies will require an immediate eviction. Please treat our home as if it were your own!
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We will treat you like family and do anything and everything it takes to ensure your stay is remembered as one of your best trips ever! We look forward to hosting you!