About the property
- House3100 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
5/6 Bedrooms,3 Bathrooms, sleeps 12
This fully air conditioned, professionally managed, luxurious and lavishly appointed vacation home just minutes from Disney World in Orlando, Florida is located in Highlands Reserve, a prestigious development of executive style houses.
Please visit my website for additional pictures and information. (website link is listed below the amenities section near the bottom of this listing)
**INCREDIBLE VALUE FOR THIS LUXURIOUS HOME!**
**VOTED BEST HOME IN HIGHLANDS RESERVE!**
This home is a stunning 5/6 bedroom 3 bathroom executive 2 story vacation home with a private pool has over 3,000 square feet of spacious living space. It has everything to make your holiday very special including deeply discounted Golf Fees for all the guests. In addition to the obvious benefits of a superb golf course, the community also boasts its own club house with restaurant, children’s playground, and a tennis court and community pool.
This beautiful home is located off US Highway 27, just three miles south of US Highway 192 and three miles north of the Interstate 4. Walt Disney World is only 15 minutes away and the home is within easy driving distance of the all the other major theme parks and Interstate 4 is just minutes away providing quick access to the beaches near Tampa on the West Coast or the Space (East) Coast beaches near Cocoa Beach and Melbourne, and all the Central Florida attractions.
• Sleeps 12 very comfortably. With so much space to share, (twice the size of the average rental home), your family can feel they are together but have their own space, you won’t even feel there are so many people in the house. (Easily suit two or three families sharing).
• 7 FLAT SCREEN TV’s
• 3 Elegant King/Queen Rooms – 1 Super King size Bedroom (46” Flat Screen Wall mounted HD TV/DVD)+ 2 Queen size bedrooms with 32” Flat Screen HD TV’s with DVD)
• 2 Twin Rooms with Flat Screens w/DVD
• Den has a queen size pull out sofa with 46” wall mounted HD TV/DVD
• The Grand Room with designer collection, Cherry wood furniture, Entertainment Centre with large flat screen 55” inch High Definition TV with DVD
• Formal Dining Room with a convertible poker table, designer cherry wood seating for eight
• Professional Gourmet Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Luxurious Breakfast area
• Games Rooms – Pool table, Air hockey, Table tennis, Foosball table and darts, poker table and children’s foosball table in den
• Extra Large Pool Decking area (30’x47’), covered Lanai with Conservation view (Table, chairs, sun loungers)
• Large lighted pool - Heated Pool
• Publix Supermarket, CVS/Walgreens, restaurants, take-away (Pizza, Chinese) and shops are just minutes away.
• Fully Air-conditioned and/or heated. Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms and family room.
• Towels & Tea towels and separate Pool towels
• UNLIMITED WIFI
• Laundry Room equipped with a washer and dryer includes Iron and Ironing board
Taxes rate 12%
Cleaning Fee $130 for stays less than 6 nights or less. Pool Heat $25/day.
Snow Bird special rates available starting at $3200/month.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Why Bob chose Highlands Reserve
Close proximity to Disney, Orlando and beaches on both Florida coasts. Great spot for all your vacation needs
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Excellent home away from home
The location was great, easy access to 192, Route 4 and Publix.
Lots of back roads too which helped avoid traffic to the parks.
A perfect home for 10 people. We BBQ'd every night while the kids enjoyed the pool.
A great western exposure for afternoon and evening sun from the patio and pool, looking out to see trees and hear birds.
Golf was convenient and the guys loved it, especially feeling like members of the club.
Bob was very responsive on email with a myriad of our questions and OPS were there when we needed them on site.
If we come back to Florida, would stay here again.
Wonderful vacation home
This house was absolutely beautiful. We didn't want to leave. We would definitely stay there again! 💓�💓�
Very clean and nice
A great stay-cation for family and I, perfect place !!!
Great stay in a homey and comfortable home
It’s always a pleasure staying at this great property. The house is kept in great shape, the heated pool is fantastic anytime; and the golf package offers a fantastic deal at the Highlands golf club - a great track to play
This house is amazing. 2 Families stayed for a long weekend to enjoy the Disney Parks. We had plenty of room the kids enjoyed the game room while we came back to the house to rest in between parks. We cooked a family meal one our nights and had everything we needed in the kitchen to prepare our meal. This is a house I would reserve again on another visit to Orlando.
The vacation property was amazing! The home was very roomy and spacious. The perfect size for us.
The property managers as well as the home owner were very helpful! The area was a great location. The home was neat and clean. I would definitely refer others.
15 minutes to Disney, 30 minutes to Orlando Airport MCO This beautiful home is located off US Highway 27, just three miles south of US Highway 192 and three miles north of the Interstate 4. Walt Disney World is only 15 minutes away and the home is within easy driving distance of the all the other major theme parks and Interstate 4 is just minutes away providing quick access to the beaches near Tampa on the West Coast or the Space (East) Coast beaches near Cocoa Beach and Melbourne, and all the Central Florida attractions. Nice, safe quiet established Golf community with sidewalks. Close to all major attractions. Staying in this professionally decorated with close attention to details will make for a very memorable vacation.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning charges for stays less than 6 nights are subject to a $130 cleaning fee. Minimum number of night may vary by season