If you're seeking the ideal destination for your upcoming celebration, family reunion or special event, look no further than 'Rockfish Valley Inn,' an incredible Afton vacation rental home nestled on a large plot of land with stunning Blue Ridge Mountain views. This massive residence offers 9 bedrooms, 7 full bathrooms, and 2 half bathrooms to comfortably accommodate up to 24 guests. Rent the property’s 14-passenger bus to visit nearby wineries, breweries, hiking trails, golf courses, and more!
*10% Discount on Nightly Rate for stays longer than 3 nights!*
Bedroom 1 (Master Suite 1): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Master Suite 2): Daybed with Trundle | Bedroom 3 (Junior Suite 1): King Bed | Bedroom 4 (Junior Suite 2): Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: King Bed | Bedroom 6: King Bed | Bedroom 7: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 8: King Bed | Bedroom 9: 2 Queen Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This vast residence features 9 bedrooms, 7 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms throughout an impressive 5,500 square feet of well-appointed living space, making it the perfect home base for multiple families or large groups of up to 24 looking to experience the best of Virginia's wine country.
The moment you arrive, you'll fall in love with this sprawling property, boasting a huge grassy yard dotted with towering trees, along with a quaint outdoor fire pit and enormous wraparound private deck. The entire property is set against a mesmerizing Blue Ridge Mountain backdrop, providing a picturesque setting for small rehearsal dinners, family get-togethers, and parties.
Inside, you'll find the home's cavernous foyer perfect for hosting special events or gatherings. This property offers a truly ideal setup for events, wedding groups and extended family stays. There's even a large 30-by-40-foot event tent available to rent!
A separate, very sizable apartment is attached to the main structure of the house, which can act as its own self-contained home for guests wanting more privacy. Great for young families with small children, this unit allows them to be tucked away from all the possible noise and action.
Additionally, the house comes with every modern amenity you could possibly need during your stay, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, 2 fully equipped kitchens with modern appliances, and 10 flat-screen TVs with cable and DVD players, located in each bedroom and the main living area.
After an eventful day spent touring wineries and breweries on the owner's 14-seater bus, which is available for guests to rent, spend the evening playing one of the provided lawn games, such as corn hole and horseshoes. Later, gather outside on the deck, where you can gaze at the dazzling stars while sipping a fine wine from the day's tastings.
At the end of each day, retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms, each offering an en-suite bathroom for convenience. The heads of the household will especially appreciate the Master Suite bedrooms with a private patio, kitchen and living room with gas fireplace, while others will enjoy the Junior Suite bedrooms offering a shared bathroom and private patio. Additionally, Bedroom 8 features a handicap-accessible bathroom so that everyone can enjoy this lovely home!
You can't beat this home's prime central location! The surrounding area is full of wineries, breweries, cideries, and distilleries, all awaiting your visit. Kick off your day of drinking on the nearby Brew Ridge Trail, a self-guided tour to the breweries throughout the Blue Ridge Mountains!
Before hopping on the property’s 14-seater bus (available for rent) to start your drinking tours, get outside and partake in the outdoor activities abounding throughout the area! Strap on your boots and take to nearby hiking trails, including the Three Ridges Hike, Cedar Cliffs Trail and Upper Shamokin Falls Trail.
If golf is more your thing, be sure to bring your clubs, as the beautiful Stoney Creek Golf Course is just minutes from the home!
When the snow starts to fall, head a little deeper into the mountains to Wintergreen Resort, where you can shred fresh powder as you ski and snowboard all day long.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 10 flat-screen TVs, wraparound deck, large backyard with fire pit, assorted lawn games, breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountain views, Restaurant Grade 36-inch x 20-inch Flat Iron Griddle, a 14-seater bus available for rent, and a massive 30-foot x-40-foot event tent available for rent!
- A spacious apartment unit (Master Suite) attached to the main house can serve as its own self-contained home, perfect for groups wanting more privacy or families with small children
- Outstanding, central location! Close proximity to local wineries, breweries, hiking trails, golf courses (including Stoney Creek), Wintergreen Resort, the Brew Ridge Trail and a multitude of other outdoor recreational activities
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport, 77 Aviation Circle, Weyers Cave, VA 24486, (~39.4 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pets considered with prior homeowner approval (case-by-case basis, $50 fee per pet applies if owner approves)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Please inquire within if you would like to rent the 14-seater bus or the 30-foot x 40-foot event tent
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in