About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 3:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 4
Minimum age to rent: 21
1. This is a shoes-off cottage. Outdoor footwear must be removed. A cleaning fee is not charged; the cottage should be left close to how it was found.
2. The only guests permitted on the property are those specified upon booking. Additional guests are not allowed.
3. We can provide bicycles upon request. Guests are responsible for their own safety while riding and must provide their own helmets.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by John LozinyakAsk a question
About John Lozinyak
My wife and I have spent the last 3 decades getting to know Colonial Beach and growing to love its slower pace and unique charm. Although we have experience with rentals through our work, The Sunrise Cottage is our second vacation rental home. We have had a great experience for the past couple years with our first vacation rental -- The Coral Cottage. We've met some really nice people and everyone has been very respectful of our property and appreciative of our efforts!
Why John Lozinyak chose Colonial Beach
We have worked to restore this cottage, attempting to keep its best features and at the same time opening up its interior by removing some walls and expanding its exterior views and natural light by replacing smaller windows with larger ones.
What makes this Cottage unique
We think the cottage is in an ideal location with it's river frontage and quieter setting... yet convenient to the amenities of the town.