Burkeside Condo Steps Away from Sherburne Lift and Lodge. Direct Kt Access!(27 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6-8
Our condo features three levels, a beautiful kitchen with locally made solid birch cabinets and Corian countertops, free Wi-Fi, a washer and dryer located in our spacious master bathroom, locking storage for bikes or skis, three bathrooms (one full, two 3/4 baths), a cozy gas-fired stove, and a private deck.
Burkeside 120 is comfortably furnished for a large family or 2-3 couples looking for a Vermont getaway. We look forward to offering you a relaxing and fun-filled vacation.
Looking to share your Northeast Kingdom adventure with other family or friends? Consider also booking our sister unit--Burkeside 116 (property #3810272)--just four doors down in the same building!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Accessible by staircase, the master bedroom is located in a spacious loft with cathedral ceiling and skylights. It features a queen-size contemporary Mission-style hardwood bed with matching end tables and bureau, as well as cable TV. Large attached master bath with laundry area. Lower-level bedroom also has a queen-size contemporary Mission-style hardwood bed, as well as a sturdy set of bunk beds with attached staircase, night tables, and bureau. Brand-new flat-screen TV with cable, XBOX 360, DVD/VHS player, and beanbag chairs make this level a perfect hangout for the kids. Portable crib is also available upon request. Main-floor living room has queen-size sleeper sofa....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 27 - Apr 15, 2017
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning $60 + tax
- Tax Rate 9%
* Please contact us for possible last-minute discounts.
* (As of 2/24/16) In addition to the fees above, VRBO/HomeAway also now charges a service fee to renters, which ranges between 4% and 10% of the rental amount. This charge is not part of our rental fee and does not go to us. We object to this fee being charged to renters, but are not permitted VRBO/HomeAway to waive the fee. The fee goes entirely to VRBO/HomeAway.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located in the heart of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom, Burkeside 120 is situated beside the main lodge and summer alpine bike park at Burke Mountain Ski Resort, and is less than a mile from the Nordic Center and the world-famous Kingdom Trails mountain biking network. Explore rivers and lakes, fields and forests, tucked in among rolling hills and picturesque villages. Visit Catamount Arts, the Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium, and the Atheneum Gallery in nearby historic St. Johnsbury for a taste of local culture. Nearby you'll find a wide range of excellent restaurants that offer everything from family fare to fine dining featuring local ingredients.
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We are natives to the area who live locally and can provide helpful information and support.
Why East Burke, Burke, VT, USA:
We're excited about all the developments in the Burke area--a new high-speed quad for the upper mountain trails, a new bike park for the lower mountain in summer, as well as direct access to the Kingdom Trails. We want to invest in our local community as it continues to grow. And when it comes to enjoying Burke Mountain, the Burkeside condominium complex is as close to the action as you can get!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Burkeside 120 and 116 make great companion units for two families looking to share ski or biking adventures on the mountain!
- Primary: + (802) 626-3919 Home phone number
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from front hallway
Kitchen view. Additional table leaf and chairs available.
Enjoy the ambiance of our gas-fired stove
Private deck through sliding doors
Cathedral ceiling in loft-level master bedroom
Master bathroom with cherry and Corian vanity
Queen-size bed in downstairs bedroom
Downstairs includes TV, XBOX 360, and beanbag chairs. Perfect hangout for kids!
Main living space
Main living space
Locally made hardwood cherry cabinets with Corian countertop
Main-level 3/4 bath
Loft-level master bedroom featuring Garnet Hill bedding
Looking downstairs from master bedroom
Roomy laundry area in master bath
Downstairs bedroom includes sturdy and comfy bunk beds with built-in drawers
Downstairs full bathroom
Our condo is steps away from the Sherburne high-speed quad lift.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.