Experience the best of the Phoenix area by staying at this alluring Surprise vacation rental house, ideally situated within easy reach of golf courses, restaurants, and major attractions! Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 8 guests throughout 2,000 square feet of living space, this wonderful house is a terrific accommodation choice for a family or group of friends searching for the ultimate Arizona getaway.
The first thing you will notice when entering this beautiful property is its aesthetically pleasing atmosphere. With vaulted ceilings, new carpeting, ceiling fans, nice tile work, and brand new furniture & decor, this home is the perfect desert oasis for any traveler.
Before heading out to explore the area, prepare a delicious breakfast in the upgraded kitchen with maple cabinets, an island area with bar seating and all of the appliances and utensils you need. Once you return home, you'll love relaxing in the spacious living room, where you can watch your favorite channels on the flat screen with cable TV or surf the web via wireless internet access for entertainment.
There's even more room for you and your companions to spread out and relax in the den, which offers a pullout sofa for extra sleeping space. You may also choose to spend your downtime soaking up the desert sunshine by the pristine private heated salt water swimming pool. While you unwind on the lounge chairs, admire picturesque south-facing views of the Estrella Mountains. Other backyard features include a gas grill, fire table and patio furniture, so you're sure to experience the best of outdoor living here!
At the end of the night, the master bedroom will serve as a peaceful retreat, complete with a cozy queen-sized pillow top bed with 600 thread count sheets, flat screen TV, and an ensuite bathroom with soaking tub and double vanities.
You'll quickly realize that this house is conveniently located within easy reach of numerous attractions! From here, you'll be very close to lots of excellent shopping and terrific local restaurants. The golfers in your group will delight in the home's close proximity to several championship golf courses throughout the area. You'll be within 3 miles of Surprise Stadium, the Spring Training home of the Texas Rangers and Kansas City Royals. Sports enthusiasts will also appreciate the home's close proximity to Peoria Sports Complex, which is 24 minutes away and hosts the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners Spring Training. Additionally, Arizona Cardinals games take place only 19 minutes from the house at the University of Phoenix Stadium, so you'll never run out of exciting events to attend!
While you're here, make sure to check out the Wildlife World Zoo, located 12 minutes away. You and your travel companions are sure to love a day spent outdoors at Lake Pleasant Regional Park, which can be accessed within 45 minutes of the house. For more family fun, enjoy some bowling just 5 minutes away at Uptown Alley Bowling Center. Whether this is your first time in the Phoenix area or the continuation of an annual tradition, this comfortable Surprise vacation rental house leaves nothing to be desired!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private heated salt water swimming pool, gas grill, fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat screen TVs with cable, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- Great for children! Pack n' Play, high chair and plastic tableware available
- Great location near an abundance of restaurants, shopping, and golf courses
- Only 3 miles from spring training at Surprise Stadium!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A Sleeper Sofa in the Den can accommodate 2 guests
- Twin-sized air mattress sleeps 1 additional guest
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please keep in mind that this home is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood and any party or large gathering will not be tolerated
- Please note that during the Winter months of December - February, the heat pump system may not heat the water temperature to desired levels (due to outside climate factors and weather conditions)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply