This large beautiful 2br with private terrace is simply fantastic. The apartment features hard wood floors and a fully equipped kitchen. The master bedroom has a queen sized bed, loveseat, cable tv, dresser and desk. The living room has a pull out sofa as well as a large flat screen with cable TV and playstation. The second bedroom has a queen sized bed, desk and dresser. The small terrace is perfect for getting a breath of fresh air. As for the building... it is a newish (2007) elevator building located on a quiet street and is close to everything! (you can hang out in the lower east side (0-5 min walk)... you can shop in soho. (5-8 min walk).. you can have dinner in little italy (5 min walk)... you can have brunch in the east village (5-10 min walk)... you can have authentic chinese food in china town (5 min walk)...plus there are several subways within a 3-5 min walk so it's easy to get around the city (F/M/B/D/J/Z/6 lines)... The bottom line is this apartment is far better than a tiny hotel room for less money. Come stay here...I promise, you'll be happy you did!!!
• 3rd floor, elevator
• Apartment is 700+ sf
• Huge windows in each of the bedrooms
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Individual AC/heat controls in each room
• There are very few personal belongings and no clutter
• Full large bathroom
• full size tub and shower
• granite tile floors
• luxury cotton towels
• Roof deck with incredible views
• Laundry in the basement
• 2 Huge private bedrooms (Both with Queen-sized beds)
• 600 thread count cotton sheets and down comforters
• Pull out Sofa-bed in living room
• New modern furnishings
• 2 x Plasma HDTV
• Digital HD cable with all premium channels including on-demand
• playstation 3 and games
• High speed wifi included
• Full spacious kitchen
• tile floors
• marble countertops
• full range
• coffee maker
• very nice pots, pans, plates, glass, etc
• Ample closet and dresser space
• Beautiful, large brand new 2 bedroom Apartment .
****The apartment will be professionally cleaned and spotless upon your arrival.
Neighborhood is extraordinarily hip and fun.
• Tons of the newest clubs, restaurants and bars
• Right next to Soho, East Village/Alphabet City, and Chinatown
• Within 3-5 blocks of several subway lines (F/M/B/D/J/Z/6)
• Very quiet block—residential, churches, community center.
Keywords: apartment, condo