** Special offer - just $3500/month for January - March! **
If you're looking for complete relaxation, far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, this lovely water-front Lincolnton vacation rental home is the perfect destination for you! Tucked away in a quiet wooded location, with 3-bedrooms, 3-bathrooms, and enough space to sleep 10, this lovely house features scenic Thurmond Lake views and plenty of modern amenities, allowing for a wonderfully memorable Georgia getaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2 (Tile Room): 2 Twin Beds, Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 3 (Pink Room): Full Bed, Twin Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
This impressive property is a terrific accommodation choice for a large family or group of friends searching for a rejuvenating Georgia lake retreat. As soon as you arrive, you'll immediately be in awe of its peaceful wooded surroundings.
Spend leisurely mornings sipping coffee on the deck while listening to the peaceful sounds of nature - you may even catch an occasional glimpse of the area's elusive yet friendly wildlife!
You and your companions will love the convenience of the home's fully equipped kitchen, complete with all necessary culinary appliances. After you're done preparing a delicious home cooked meal, gather around the spacious adjacent dining table to enjoy it with your loved ones, or head out to the deck to dine al fresco at the quaint outdoor table.
All the amenities you need to feel right at home can be found throughout the interior's warm and inviting open layout, including in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, 2 cable TVs, and even a game room.
Spend sun-filled afternoons lounging by the in-ground outdoor swimming pool, admiring the vibrantly lush landscaping that surrounds it and sipping on your favorite cold beverage.
When you're finally ready to call it a night, retreat to one of 3 sizable bedrooms to rest up for the next exciting day.
Tucked away in the quiet privacy of the woods, this lovely home truly allows you to experience Lincolnton's natural beauty while enjoying an abundance of gorgeous water views!
The home's proximity to the water, only 1,600 feet away, provides easy access to fishing, swimming, and boating on Thurmond Lake, while also making it easy to enjoy beautiful nature walks on the way down to the private dock.
The golfer of your group will be delighted to find that a pristine golf course is located just a mile down the road.
When you're looking for a little more evening excitement, Augusta is 30 miles away, while downtown Lincolnton is only 11 miles away.
For some retail therapy, check out the spectacular array of antique shops, just a short 20-mile drive from the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private dock, massive deck with patio furniture, lake views, in-ground outdoor pool, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, 2 cable TVs, game room, free WiFi, and much more
- Spectacular wooded lakefront location! Easy access to swimming, boating, fishing, golfing, shopping and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~104 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- A golf cart is available for an optional $25 per night fee (must be at least 21 years old to drive)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the land around the lake is owned by the Corps of Engineers, and the dock is accessible via a brief walk
- Max occupancy of 10, $20 fine per extra person/night
- Additional fees and taxes may apply