Waterfront ,Private, Kid and Pet Friendly! Only Accessible by Boat.(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms + Loft, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 6-8)
Enjoy swimming, hiking, kayaking, fishing, boating and other water sports.If you crave company, you are just a short boat ride away from Cedarville and Hessel where you can find restaurants, shopping, casinos, eco-tours, and more!
For a vacation that truly offers the opportunity to get away from it all and enjoy the all that the Les Cheneaux Islands can offer, email us today to reserve Friendly Bear Cabin.
NOTE: Boat not provided. Use public launch area for your boat. We do provide parking.
Keywords: Waterfront, island, cabin Lake Huron, fishing, secluded,private,quiet, rustic,
- 1350 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Relax, recharge and enjoy the best of all possible vacation worlds at Friendly Bear Cabin - a comfortable, secluded, island retreat – with all the comforts of home! This cabin sleeps 6-8 and has a private dock for unlimited water activities. The property is not accessible by auto – boat only – so you are guaranteed absolute privacy, peace and quiet. The cabin features a full kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, and stove, two porches facing the water, and a tower for birdwatching, or just taking in the beautiful Les Cheneaux views! Enjoy swimming, hiking, kayaking, fishing, and boating. There is even a deck with a porch swing on the beach, so you can savor a cup of coffee and beautiful sunrises and sunsets. If you crave company, you are just a short boat ride away from Cedarville and Hessel where you can find restaurants, shopping, eco-tours, and more! For a vacation that truly offers an opportunity to get away from it all and enjoy the all that the Les Cheneaux Islands offer!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 13 - Sep 16, 2017
2 night min stay
Sep 17 - Oct 20, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Pet Fee $50
- Tax Rate 6%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Three casinos, 15 and 30 minutes away, Mackinac Island 17 miles by boat or 30 min drive to ferry, Drummond Island 20 miles by boat or 30 minute drive to ferry, Soo Locks a little over 30 minutes away
Year Purchased: 2000
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Endless night skies.Peace and quiet.Many options for recreation. Slow pace, but plenty of opportunities for fishing, boating, tubing, hiking, sunbathing...lots of fun!
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Friendly Bear Cabin - View from the water, summer
Friendly Bear Cabin - View from the front porch
View of Friendly Bear Cabin in winter. A warm haven!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.