About this rental
Ski in and out of The HEART of Beech! Watch from the comfort of our Home!
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 8)
Loft twin trundle.
twin/ single (2)
Main floor master bedroom
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children included in guest count.Children included in guest count.
No events - All guests & cars must be registered at check in.All guests & cars must be registered at check in.
No smoking - No smoking inside or on outdoor decks.No smoking inside or on outdoor decks.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- The keys&trash tag returned to the Property Manager or left on dinning table at check out. A $75 replacement fee will be added to your account.
- Garbage and recycles need to be taken to the Beech Mt convenience ctn. Use Trash tag to access. Avoid Bear conflicts -no trash left outside.
- No unregistered guests are allowed to park on property. We are limited to 8 registered guests at ♥️ of Beech during your stay.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Linda GroverAsk a question
About Linda Grover
We are happy, fun loving couple with grown children. We have spent many years with our kids and grand kids, escaping the heat of the summer, teaching our kids to ski at Beech Mountain and and enjoying the leaves turning . This home is in the Heart of Beech Mountain and the ❤️of our family.
Linda Grover purchased this House in 1987
Why Linda Grover chose Beech Mountain
Location, Location, Location. What more can we say, spend a few nights or a month here and you will see why we love it.
What makes this House unique
This location allows you to park your car and not have to get back in until you check out. All you need is within a short walking distance from the house. The views are expansive yet you are in the Heart of Beech Mountain the highest town in the eastern United States.