Important informations :
-booking: 25% of the rental, the rest the day of arrival
-subway is DIRECT from Roissy CDG and Orly airports.
-minimal rent 3 nights, check-in 1PM, check-out 10AM.
-if you want advices about restaurants, you can follow me on my blog "La Table d'Ogre" (in English!) and on FB.
Two separated bedrooms, one bathroom with bath tube and shower, kitchen fully equipped, maximum 6 people plus one baby.
* Description :
It lays on the 3° floor (no lift), in a building of the 18th century placed rue Saint-André-des-Arts (75006), in the heart of Odéon, Saint-Germain district; Saint-Michel and Odeon subway stations.
* Surface is 48 m² (516 Sq.feet) Wood floor. It is extremely luminous and quiet.
* A large living-room. There is a table for dining and six chairs. The table can be extended.
* There are two separated bedrooms.
- a bedroom on a backyard, therefore very calm, with a double bed (140x200 cm).
- a second bedroom, on the street and calm, with two twin beds (90x200 cm), which can easily be converted to a king size bed (180x200 cm).
- two more basic folding mattresses in the living room, that suit for children or teenagers.
- there is a baby crib too and an high chair.
The bedrooms are not very large but they are - as the rest of the apartment - very luminous, thanks to big windows, and very quiet. You have open outlooks on both sides. Of course, you have curtains or shutters to protect you from light during the night.
* Bathroom with bath-tub, hand and wall shower and one washbasin. WC.
* The American kitchen is completely equipped: coffee machine, traditional oven, microwaves, washing and drying machine, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, toaster, kettle.
* General equipment: flat TV LCD (169 free channels), Blueray, high speed Internet, unlimited internet with Wi-Fi, Baby-bed (cot), an hair-dryer.
* What is included: linen, towels, phone, FREE cells and land-lines calls for USA, Canada and France. FREE land-lines calls over 103 countries.
* Features : 5 beds: 6 people (1 bed for 2; 2 beds for 1; 2 folding mattresses for 1) + Cot
* The Neighborhood :
Located at 200 meters of Notre-Dame, you are in a very well-known historical street of Paris, in the center of Paris and Quartier Latin/Saint-Germain.
At 20 meters of the apartment lays The Procope, the oldest café in Paris (1686), located in a charming parisian passage leading to Odéon.
Between 5 and 10 minutes by foot, you have:
îles de la Cité et Saint-Louis,
Museum of the Louvre,
the Académie française,
Saint-Germain des Prés,
the place Saint-Michel,
the Gardens of Luxembourg.
Five minutes more, you are at the the Mouffetard-Contrescarpe District, the Sorbonne University, the museum and garden of Cluny, the Pantheon, the Town Hall of Paris, Beaubourg, le Marais, Chatelet-Les Halles, Musée d'Orsay, musée Maillol.
A 'ballabus' station stands at 5 minutes by foot. The ballabus provides you a nice drive and desserves many touristic points in Paris at the edge of the Seine (Eiffel tower, musée du Louvre).
By subway, without change, you reach the museum of Orsay, the Invalides, the Eiffel Tower and Trocadero,
the Montparnasse cemetery, Montmartre-Sacré-Coeur,
the Chateau of Versailles.
Near, you have many markets, an open-market, art galleries, restaurants, night-clubs, bars, shops, etc. However, the apartment is quiet. In case of any need, I live at 5 minutes of the apartment. You will be received directly by me.
The building is very safe, a first door with code, a safety armored door for the apartment. And you are within 200 meters of the parisian prefecture of police forces and the Hotel-Dieu Hospital.
Cancel conditions :
more than 90 days before arrival : 100% refund.
between 90 and 30 days before arrival : 50% refund
less than 30 days before arrival : no refund.
25% for the booking by Paypal, the rest the day of arrival.
Keywords: apartment, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, Saint-Germain, Buci, Odeon.