This modernized guest cabin, updated in style, is a perfect getaway for a couple or family of four.
- Queen bed and queen-size pullout couch
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, toaster oven, cooktop, small fridge. Dining table plus a raised bar with stools
- Hardwood floors and ceramic tile in the bathroom and kitchen
- Free guest parking (1 spot)
- Wireless internet
- Television and DVD player
- Pet free environment
Our cabin is in the backyard of our home. It is in great shape for our guests and we plan to keep it that way.
A damage deposit of $600, which has cleared into our account, is due before you will be able to check-in. You may wish to consider PayPal or e-transfer to speed things up at time of check-in.
Your deposit will be refunded to you via PayPal or e-transfer once the cabin and surrounding property have been inspected for damage and/or excessive dirtiness that would not be covered by the cleaning fee. We will charge for any unreturned keys, including the cost of having a locksmith out to re-key the lock.
The cabin is along the Abbott Street recreation corridor, steps away from the beach, and approximately seven minutes walk to downtown or the hospital.
Park your car and walk to Kelowna's downtown galleries, restaurants, casino, and boutique shops. The cabin also makes a great home base for nearby golf courses and wineries.