* Please note the backyard is a shared space with other tenants *
Experience everything Queens has to offer at this vacation apartment. With 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and accommodations for up to 5, this home is ideal for a family or group of close friends looking to enjoy an exciting New York vacation. With a vibrant culture, mouthwatering food, and fascinating history, you're sure to have a memorable getaway at this charming Queens residence!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
This unit features a private entrance and upscale amenities, like granite counters, hardwood flooring, and a tastefully remodeled bathroom. After a day out sightseeing, you'll love returning home to kick back on the plush furniture and rehash the day's events with your companions.
You'll find all the conveniences of home are here as well, including wireless internet access, air conditioning, central heating, soft linens and towels and 2 flat screen TVs, which are located in each of the bedrooms.
When you're not out enjoying one of the many tasty local restaurants, prepare your favorite food in the kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking tools.
Head outside to the patio's spacious dining table to enjoy your meal as the sun slowly disappears. Once you're finally ready to call it a night, you'll be happy to retreat to either of the inviting bedrooms to rest up for another eventful day.
-- THE LOCATION --
Situated in the delightful historic town of Jamaica, this property's location is simply unbeatable! During your stay, you'll find that there's plenty to see and discover in Queens and the surrounding areas.
For some fascinating history and culture, visit famous museums like MoMA PS1, the Museum of Moving Art, The Louis Armstrong House, or the Queens Museum of Art.
On days when you'd prefer outdoor activity, you can venture to Queens Zoo, admire sculptures at Socrates Sculpture Park, stroll through Flushing Meadows-Corona Park, or gaze at spectacular skyline views from Gantry Plaza State Park.
Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here in New York, this spectacular Queens vacation rental apartment will serve as the ultimate home base!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an updated fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, central heating, soft linens and towels, spacious back patio, outdoor dining table, street parking available on a first-come first-serve basis, and much more!
- Spectacular Queens location! Easy access to museums, parks, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: John F. Kennedy International Airport (~3.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog-friendly with $20 fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, 25-pound weight limit)
- No cats allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No large parties or gatherings over 10 people (failure to comply will incur a fee)
- Matching photo ID may be required at time of booking and at time of check-in.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in