2017 Dates Are Now Open! $25 Gas Card Included - 3BR/2BA Pinewood(43 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Each room has been thoughtfully designed with your comfort in mind. Here is a breakdown of what is provided in each room:
1) The spacious downstairs Master Bedroom Suite has a comfortable King-Sized bed, large dresser, closet, alarm clock, lamp, private bathroom (shower/tub combo) plus a Great Room. This spacious Great Room has a large sectional sofa bed, a wood burning stove, a big screen TV with satellite cable included, DVD player, Stereo System with a Movie & CD Library plus an Indoor Laundry Room with full sized washer/dryer.
2) The 2nd story offers the 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms which share a full-bathroom (shower/tub combo). Bedroom #2 has a bunk bed (Twin on top & Full on bottom), closet, alarm clock & lamp. Bedroom #3 offers a comfortable Queen sized bed, closet, alarm clock & lamp. Extra Queen sized beds are available in both of the sofas & with an Air-Bed (stored downstairs) that can be placed anywhere in the house as needed.
3) The cozy upstairs family room has a sofa, several recliners, big screen TV with satellite, DVD/VCR Combo, wood-burning brick fireplace and large sliding glass doors leading out onto the covered deck. It's perfect for family game night or a romantic movie night!
4) The full-service kitchen has everything you need to serve up a feast! From pots & pans to mixing spoons - everything is provided. Enjoy a meal at the breakfast bar, dining room or take in the gorgeous views from the patio dining on the covered deck! Don't forget about the BBQ grill! It is ready to use. So, get your Grillmaster ready- it's time to barbeque!
This charming Pinewood Cabin has been a wonderful vacation spot for many families over the years, including the owners. Now it can become a vacation tradition for you too. It's the perfect home away from home - year after year!
*Gas Card Deal only available when rented at standard nightly rates. Special deals, discounted offers or coupon prices are not eligible for the free gas card. The gas card is mailed to the guest after the reservation has been completed, cabin key returned & all is in good standing at the time of guest departure.*
Keywords: Pinewood, Munds Park, Mountain Cabin, Summer House, Pine Trees,Golf Course, Lake, Arizona Mountains, Flagstaff, Sedona & Arizona Ponderosa Forest
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 10-14
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 9 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Mobile Phone
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Munds Park / Pinewood is less than 20 miles from the wonderful city of Flagstaff with more than 200 restaurants, numerous night spots, and a variety of cultural, historic and scientific attractions. Visitors from all over the world are attracted to the clean mountain air, year-round outdoor recreation opportunities, historic downtown charm and our Western legacy of pioneer ranchers, railroad builders and lumbermen. Some of the West’s most beautiful country surrounds Flagstaff, from the Coconino National Forest to the Red Rocks of Sedona (only 40 minutes southwest- a perfect day trip!) For those ready for a skiing or hiking adventure Snow Bowl, Grand Canyon National Park, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument, Wupatki National Monument and Meteor Crater are all within easy driving distance, as are many more archaeological treasures and attractions. And, of course there are lakes, several lakes for fishing, boating, water skiing & more. Lots of fun all surrounding this Pinewood Cabin.
Year Purchased: 1980
About the owner: Welcome to our Pinewood Cabin! This home away from home holds many memories for us. It is a family treasure since we are the original owners. We built, installed & decorated everything from the ground up. Many years ago our hands helped to paint walls, lay flooring & hammer nails. We have watch our children grow year after year enjoying this wonderful place. Many memories from snow ball fights & jigsaw puzzles, to hiking by the lake or BBQs on the patio. Now that the kids are grown, it is more difficult to gather for a weekend vacation. Our desire is to open it up for you & your family to enjoy time together - making memories of your own.
Why the Owner Chose Munds Park, AZ, USA:
The Pinewood and Munds Park community is a charming town with a wonderful 'Mayberry' feel to it. Our neighbors are kind & thoughtful people -good 'ole folks. We have a golf course, community park, a lake, hiking trails, restaurants even a gas station all within walking distance. The weather is wonderful all year around. We enjoy the cold of snow in the winter & the warmth of the sun in the summer months. With the elevation near 6500 ft the winters are cold but not terrible. After a snow storm the roads are cleared quickly & tirechains are usually not required. The spring & summer months are near perfection. Average temps are in the mid 70's, sunny with a mountain top breeze. It's our favorite Northern Arizona place - we hope it will be yours too!
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
We have done our best to equip each room with all the comforts needed to enjoy your stay. Many extra items are stored in closets or storage rooms throughout the cabin; items like blankets, pillows, board games, jigsaw puzzles, snow sleds or tools & cleaning equipment. Please feel free to use these additional items as needed. We truly want you to enjoy your stay; however, our only request is that you return them as you found them, so others may enjoy these extras in the future.
- Primary: (602) 931-8071 Text, Call or Email Now!
- Fax: +1 (623) 825-3369
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, January 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.