The Peaks Hideaway is a 4 bedroom, all season luxury vacation home for rent in Newry, Maine. Just 5 minutes from Sunday River Ski Resort and the Sunday River Golf Club, 5 - 7 minutes from the Bethel Village and the Bethel Inn & Country Club, and 10 - 15 minutes from Mount Abram Ski Area, this newly built vacation home is ideal for those looking to find a family friendly rental close to Sunday River Ski Resort and surrounding attractions. Featured amenities include stunning views of Sunday River Ski Resort, 2 living areas, 2 beautiful fireplaces, large kitchen, sleeping for 12, and a prime location at The Peaks.
A Luxury Vacation Home Situated 2 Miles To Sunday River Ski Resort.
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 17, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
What a beautiful home and the views ! No words other than almost heaven ! Thank you for sharing your home such a great trip ! Gratefully The Dolan's
Thank you so much for your positive review of the property, we're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!
Connecting Rentals of Bethel
The Bethel - Sunday River area is Maine's premier four-season recreational destination. It is located in Western Maine, nestled in the Androscoggin River valley and surrounded by the Mahoosuc Mountain range. Below are just a few of the reasons why so many folks return season after season, year after year to the area:
- Top-notch outdoor recreation opportunities for all seasons and abilities - alpine and XC skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, hiking, wildlife watching, and much more.
- Hiking and sightseeing in the nearby White Mountain National Forest, Grafton Notch State Park, and Umbagog National Wildlife Refuge.
- A small but wonderful and walk-able downtown that has all the shopping and services you need - and a National Historic District.
- Rivers and lakes that are beautiful to look at, and even more fun to play in!
- Arts, music, and culture ranging from local theater groups to acts of national significance.
- A huge variety of restaurants.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Christmas & New Years: $800 / night MLK Weekend: $800 / night February Vacation Weeks: $800 / night 9% Maine Lodging Tax $225 Cleaning Fee