TOT License # 763517
Magnificent mountains and palm trees surround the lovingly-named 'Gem of the Desert,' an artfully-appointed home that provides an idyllic Southwestern setting for your La Quinta getaway! Situated within a pristine resort community offering pools, tennis, room service, golf, and more, this 2-bedroom + office, 2-bath home for 6 and is perfect for your next Palm Springs desert retreat!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Office: Pullout Bed
As soon as you walk through the massive wooden doors, the abode's cheery interior welcomes you with plush furnishings, saltillo tile floors and vibrant, Southwest-chic touches in every room. Even when you're inside, you'll enjoy a healthy dose of California sunshine radiating through large floor-to-ceiling windows. A separate studio/office space provides a great place to find privacy and additional sleeping arrangements on the pullout sofa.
Start your days by preparing breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all necessary culinary appliances. You'll have plenty of dining areas to choose from to enjoy your morning meal - head to the sizable formal dining table or opt for the quaint table in the kitchen.
Once you and your companions have savored the home cooked breakfast, head out to the private patio to spend some time reveling in the great outdoors. If you need to get a little work done while here, you'll find the in-home office provides the utmost convenience, as do other modern amenities such as wireless internet access, 4 cable TVs, a gas grill, and even a washer and dryer.
Also during your stay here, you'll enjoy access to the community's resort amenities, including tennis courts, golf courses, room service, hot tubs and outdoor swimming pools, one of which is located right next to the house and shared by only 8 families, so it's never crowded.
Situated within walking distance of multiple world-class restaurants, this property's location is simply unbeatable.
On balmy weekend days, you and your companions will love perusing the weekly farmers market in Old Town La Quinta. Here, you may find a bounty of fresh ingredients for preparing meals in the fully equipped kitchen.
Art lovers will rejoice at the several area art shows throughout the year. If music is more your thing, you're in luck; you'll have easy access to multiple renowned music festivals, such as Coachella and Stagecoach.
Regardless of how you choose to spend your time during your California getaway, the 'Gem of the Desert' will serve as the perfect La Quinta vacation rental home for letting you experience the best this destination has to offer!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with all necessary culinary appliances, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, gas grill, in-unit washer/dryer, private patio, patio furniture, and much more
- Community resort amenities include tennis courts, golf courses, room service, hot tubs and outdoor swimming pools
- Terrific La Quinta location within walking distance to 2 world-class restaurants! Easy access to art shows, farmers markets, music festivals and other attractions
- Come enjoy and ride the mountain tram and do some great shopping on El Paseo!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Palm Springs International Airport - 3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262 (~20 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 per dog, per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, no cats, 50-pound weight limit)
- Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the sleeper sofa, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 6
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in