We would like to extend our prayers and thoughts to those that have been impacted by Hurricane Florence. In North Myrtle Beach we were very lucky to have had no damage and are welcoming our friends from North Carolina that may be displaced. We can offer a discount, please contact us today.
Enjoy this Newly Renovated Cottage that is across the street from the Ocean on Ocean Blvd right next to Main street in N. Myrtle Beach. Not only will you find miles of beautiful wide sandy beaches with plenty of S.C sunshine. The cottage is one block away from Main Street where you can dine, shag in the famous Fat Harold's Beach Club while the kids play in the large arcade directly on the ocean.
For the most accurate and fastest quote please provide the following when requesting a quote:
>You vacation dates!
>How many guests are you bringing including yourself?
>Whether any pets will be coming and how many if yes.
>Whether guests are under or over 25 years of age.
>Anything important you feel should be mentioned. (i.e. first floor needed due to disability)
>Any questions you may have about the property!
Note: Signed rental agreement and ID required to complete the reservation process.
The cottage is also close to over 50 golf clubs within 25 miles. Not to mention Barefoot Landing with over 100 shops and dining. Such a beautiful place with something for everyone. Properties do have air conditioners however they are window units.
Daily Attractions: Consider family fun at a nearby miniature golf course (Myrtle Beach is known as the golf capital of the world), Alligator Adventure, or deep sea fishing. O.D pavilion just two blocks away where kids can play games while the parents dance it up at the bar on the beach. Broadway at the beach is only about 20 minutes away where Ripley's Aquarium, Believe it or not Museum, Wax Museum, Haunted Adventure and 4-D moving theater, Big D Imax Movie Theater, NASCAR Speed Park, and over 100 golf courses. Don't forget the banana boat rides, parasailing, Brookgreen Gardens and Huntington State Park are just around the corner as well.
Shopping: Want to do some shopping? Within six miles are Tanger Outlet, Ross, Marshalls, Barefoot Landing with its wide variety of restaurants, Colonial Mall and 4D IMAX movie theater.
Evening Entertainment: Evenings heat up with the Pirate's Voyage, Carolina Opry, House of Blues, Alabama Theater, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Show, Le Grande Cirque, Legends in Concert. For cocktails, try the piano bar at 88's or Martini's. Nearby are all the restaurants on Restaurant Row plus Olive Garden, Myabi, Islamorada, Thoroughbred's, the list goes on.
Prices are subject to change until confirmed.HOUSE PARTIES ARE PROHIBITED. No fireworks. No illegal activity.No smoking anywhere but outside of the rental unit or on the porch. Linens and towels can be added for an additional fee. Pet fee is $75 per pet plus tax. Contact owner if more than 2 pets. Cleaning fee may be added to reservations at time of booking. The rental fee is subject to change depending on occupancy and dates. The rate is quoted based on # of guests and may change if the # of guests changes. *Signed rental agreement and ID required to complete the reservation process.
• Policy for Guests and Student Groups Under 25:
• We do welcome guests and student groups under 25. We ask that you contact us for an exact quote before booking.
• Are required to have linens and towels provided by Myrtle Beach Vacation Stations at a cost of $25 per person.
• May be subject to a cleaning fee of $25 per person.
• Are subject to a deposit refundable upon departure in addition to rate. Minimum deposit pre-authorized $200.
• Guests under 21 must have rental agreement signed by parents and a copy of guest and parent driver’s licenses.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Outdoor Grill
- Basic cooking items and pans (Such as plates, cups, silverware, and a standard pans)
- One Standard Blanket/Comforter per bed
2 PARKING SPACES FOR THIS UNIT!!!!
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Bar Soap/ Body Soap
- Shampoo/ Conditioner
- Linens & Towels ( sheets, pillow cases, towels) *Unless Linen Package was purchased
- Laundry Soap
- Coffee & Tea
- Specialty cooking equipment ( Ex: Crock pot, Deep fryer, extra large pots and pans)
- Air Mattress
- Beach Towels/ Beach Equipment
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels
- Cleaning Supplies