Lux. Mid-Century Modern on Canal, Pool, Quietest Street, Minutes to Siesta Key(24 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6-10 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms + sleeping Den, 2.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Keywords: waterfront, philippi creek, kayak, pool, golf putting green, pool, lush landscape, huge trees, citrus trees, quiet, ranch, mid-century modern, terrazzo, immaculate, screen house,pedestrian friendly, southfield mall, close to beaches,
Member since: 2012
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- on the Phillippi creek, 2 kayaks with accessories, 4 bicycles, tennis racquets, fire pit, putting green, sand chairs, beach umbrellas, beach towels, high-quality cotton linens and goose down pillows, 40' flat screen LED television with Fios, pool toys, bird life, quiet double dead-end street, tropical plantings, citrus trees and palms, fenced in back yard, patio with outdoor tables and chairs, beautiful neighborhood, walk everywhere, 5 min. to hospital, bike onto siesta key, 5 minutes to the city of Sarasota, walk to yoga, spa, sushi and many unique shops, public transportation, top quality furnishings, board games, blue-ray player, dvd/blueray collection, extra queen-size aerobed, outdoor dining area, hammock, lounge chairs...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Free Long Distance
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season 2016-2017
Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2017
10 night min stay
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $150 + tax
- cleaning $150 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Two week minimum stay. Note that the monthly rates are sometimes incorrectly quoted at much too high a rate. Please use the monthly rate chart for accurate pricing rather than instant quote function. For stays over 2 weeks but under a full month please or for multi-month stays please e-mail an inquiry. International guests should pay by e-check if possible. Thank You!
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
minutes to the world's #1 rated beach on Siesta Key, Selby Gardens, The Ringling Museum, St. Armands, Jungle Gardens, Asollo Theater Company, The Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, Mote Aquarium, Farmer's Markets, Art Galleries, Historic Spanish Point, Myaka State Park, Jungle Gardens and much more.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We are former sailors working in the charter yacht world. Now we raise natural products on our Catskill Mountain farm and vacation in beautiful sarasota.
Why the Owner Chose Southgate (Sarasota, FL, USA):
Sarasota was the obvious location for us because of its spectacular beaches, natural environment, cultural richness, wonderful people and laid-back lifestyle.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We enjoy all of the cultural opportunities the area has to offer. Our house is just minutes from everything yet is private and tranquil.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to 3520 Mineola Drive
The living room is comfortable and casual but elegant too.
Den with new queen-size sofabed.
2nd bedroom with king size bed
one of the two kayaks for your use on the canal
Our little merman.
Our beautiful Phillippi Creek
Sunset at Siesta Beach. Unretouched!
Our crystal clear pool is heated by rooftop solar system
view from the backyard
The Master has a touch of quiet with a bit of Asian tranquility.
when putting becomes too exhausting!
Beautiful Siesta beach
One of the famous Lifeguard Huts on Siesta Key Beach
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, January 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.