With Gulf views from its balcony and living room, this Top floor WaterColor condo is sure to please!
You will be amazed at the units offering of cool paint tones and calming beach serene furniture. With many windows and french doors, you will feel like you are just above the beach on your own private cabana.
The gulf view oversized balcony is such a treat. Gulf views in Watercolor and Seaside are rare which makes this condo the ideal property to rent. Have a glass of wine, read a great book, or just enjoy the sights of 30A and Watercolor from this fun outdoor living space.
The living room provides sleeping for 2 more people on its new 'big comfy' sofa sleeper accompanied by two more chairs, and new flat screen TV to chill out.
A half bath can also be found off of the main living area.
The master bedroom is a definite place to get some rest and relaxation after enjoying a long day at the beach, with an antique king sized bed and flat screen TV. The master bathroom has a double vanity and spacious shower.
Upstairs you will find the fun loft area with a double bed. Very cool Loft that sleeps 2.
Walk to the WaterColor Beach Club and Gulf of Mexico in less than 1 minute. The location of this property is superb in every way.
WaterColor is currently in the process of a community-wide upgrade and installation of fiber cable to every home in WaterColor, which will make WaterColor the first community along 30A with "fiber to the home" (FTTH) cable and Internet service. FTTH uses optical fiber from a central point directly to individual residences, which results in much higher Internet speeds. Once installed, every home in WaterColor will have access to 100 Mbps Internet speeds. This project will be completed by mid May 2017!
Come and enjoy your WaterColor and 30A vacation.
`1785 #303` Remodeled WaterColor Vacation Rental In Heart Action!!
Award Winning WaterColor Resort Overview:
AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018)
Travel + Leisure Reader's Choice #17 "Top Family Hotels in USA" (2014)
500 acre resort - community located along the Emerald Coast
Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort's natural beauty
Emerald water and sugar white sands - experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches
5 resort pools and 1 adult pool
Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
Fish Out Of Water with gulf view dining
Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
On-site Fitness Center
RUN/SUP An interval training style workout that combines SUP, trail running and on board exercises taught at beautiful Western Lake
Important Things to know:
1) We do not offer Travel Protection Insurance in our quotes. You may obtain one independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 2 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
6) Saturday to Saturday requirement from May 26th - August 11th.
7) CONSTRUCTION for the WaterColor Beach Club expansion is anticipated to begin on September 4, 2018 and will not be completed until Summer Season begins on May 23, 2019. The completion date is only an estimated date, due to delays in construction can occur.
8) CONSTRUCTION for the Camp WaterColor Pool expansion is currently underway and is anticipated to be open for Spring Break Season 2019.
**International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.