Surrounded by lush, tropical gardens and native bush, the home is wonderfully cool in summer and catches the sea breezes with cross ventilation and celestial louver windows.
Boasting a multitude of features including:
* three extra large bedrooms
* main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* bathroom + separate toilet
* polished timber floors
* ample storage
* large kitchen with dishwasher
* spacious living with high ceilings
* massive back deck
* separate laundry
* gas heater
* ceiling fans throughout
* double carport/room for a boat
The extensive use of glass and louvers allows the natural light in whilst the design of the home maintains privacy in each of the rooms.
A childrens playground is located just behind the back boundary - perfect for the little ones.
This property has a wonderful atmosphere and is situated in the prestigious Rainbow Shores Estate, surrounded by quality homes.
Sleeps eight in two x queen size beds and two x single/double combo bunk beds.