Relax and watch the sunset from your private balcony with mountain views. End the day with a soak in the nearby spa. Nobody lives above you in this 2 floor unit, so you can count on quiet if you want to sleep late. The living space is bright and cheerful, the bedrooms subdued and cozy.
Freshly painted and furnished in Fall 2010
LIVING space has
* Cathedral ceilings, with fan and dimmable high-hat lighting
* Wood-burning fireplace
* Tile floors throughout
* Open floor plan includes dining and kitchen
* 32" LCD TV and DVD -
* Music system for FM, CD's, IPod/IPhone dock
DINING: Round glass-top table with 4 chairs; extra chairs available
* Candlesticks and candles
* Mats and napkins
* Stainless appliances and granite counters; new dishwasher, ice maker, and disposal
* Kitchen Aide Coffee maker, grinder, blender, toaster - all new Fall 2010
* Dishes, mugs, and flatware, including serving pieces
* Juice, highball, wine, margarita
* Sugar, flour, salt, pepper, and other basics..
MASTER BEDROOM (upstairs) has
* King bed with new pillow-top mattress
* Down and down-alternative pillows and duvet; quality sheets
* 32” TV on wall mount
* Walk-in closet
* Bedside lamps
MASTER BATHROOM is accessed from either Master Bedroom or Office, has double sinks and mirrors, tile counters, a low-flow shower, and ample towels, including beach towels for the pool or spa.
2nd BEDROOM (downstairs) has
* Queen bed
* Ample closet space
* Bedside lamps
2 ND BATHROOM - Full amenities
* Twin sinks in tile vanity
* Tub / shower
Full-size washer and dryer in utility room. Space for golf bags, hiking or biking gear provided in closet under stairs. Vacuum cleaner and other supplies are provided.
Keywords: Condo, Tucson foothills, Gated Community, resort style amenities - clubhouse with pool, spas, tennis court and fitness center, near Sabino Canyon