Among the very best in West Yellowstone lodging and just 8 short miles from the Yellowstone National Park West Entrance.
Bring your whole crew, because this spacious 2,800 sq.ft. mountain ranch style home sleeps 14 in upscale splendor and includes a perk-filled list of amenities and features!
There are 4 bedrooms – 1 king bedroom, 2 bedrooms with queen beds, 1 mega bedroom with 4 single beds and 2 queen beds. Plus 3 full bathrooms – an en suite for the king room, a hall bath for the 2 queen rooms & a mega bathroom to go with the mega bedroom!
The Yellowstone area is a very diverse vacation destination. It is the perfect place to experience a memorable family or group vacation!
MOUNTAIN HOME AMENITIES & FEATURES:
* All linens, soaps, paper goods & laundry detergent
* Full size kitchen stocked with everything you need
* All new stainless steel kitchen appliances & 2 coffee makers!
* Open concept kitchen & living room
* Dining room table that seats 12
* 2 Gas fireplaces
* Full size, front loading washer & dryer
* 2 Private decks with seating
* Gas BBQ grill & 2 picnic tables
* Garage + additional private parking
* Whirlpool tub
* Foosball table
* Free WiFi & Cable plus DVD player
* Modern, alpine inspired furnishings
* Pet Friendly
* Children Welcome (you can even request a highchair & pak-n-play)
SPRING – SUMMER – FALL ACTIVITIES:
* Wildlife Viewing – of course!
* Sight-Seeing a plenty – world famous thermal features, epic mountain views, breath-taking waterfalls, picturesque rivers, scenic lakes & flowing meadows
* Ranger Led Hiking Tours within the park
* Guided Bus Tours – let them drive while you look
* Boating Tours on Yellowstone Lake
* Educational Demonstrations provided by the best park rangers
* Hiking – some of the world’s best hiking in & around Yellowstone for all skill levels
* Horseback Riding – in & around Yellowstone
* Canoeing & Kayaking
* Biking Trails
* Ziplining in West Yellowstone
* Rafting, Tubing & Paddle Boarding
* World Renowned Fly Fishing – with local outfitters to help you if you need it
* The Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center located in West Yellowstone
* Shopping & Dining in the town of West Yellowstone
* Even Golf & Tennis – in Island Park, Idaho just 12 miles away
* And Teton National Park is a doable day trip as well
* Cross-Country Skiing & Snow Shoeing – we have some of the country’s top rated trails with local guides available to outfit & teach you everything you need to know
* Snow Coach Tours – stay warmer while experiencing the park’s magnificent winter beauty
* Snowmobiling – bring your own or rent from one of the local outfitters
* Downhill skiing & snowboarding – the Big Sky Ski Resort is just 45 minutes away
(Our cancellation policy: Cancellation less than 60 days prior to arrival will result in deposit being forfeited, unless the cancelled dates can be filled.)