A new 650 sq ft elegant loft with underground parking, gorgious unobstructed panoramic view, close to everything, easy access to 24/7 transit routes.
A first-class spacious accommodation with a fantastic view, floor-to-ceiling windows, a balcony, kitchen, bedroom with comfy queen bed, full bathroom, and a true city feeling! (It's located steps away from the famous Toronto hotels - Gladstone and Drake Hotel (nightly rate is around $400 for 3 guests.))
It comfortably fits two or three (conditions apply), and is centrally located on Queen street, just 20 min from CN Tower and 4 min from Exhibition. Additional folding bed will be provided for 4th person for a little extra fee.
A brand new, beautiful, light-filled 650 sq ft loft offers every modern comfort and functional space including
- a spacious living room with floor-to-ceiling windows, walk-out to balcony,
- an unobstructed city view,
- Netflix at 50” Sony smart HDTV
- an elegant bedroom with comfy queen bed with rich pillows and linens,
-a cosy couch in the living room for the third guest,
- FREE WiFi and Internet,
- a full bathroom,
- modern European style kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances: fridge/freezer, stove, dishwasher, microwave and everyday necessities,
- washer, dryer, iron with board.
During your stay, it's your home away from home.
Your comfort is our priority!
In 2014, Vogue Magazine included Queen West on its list of the coolest neighborhoods in the world.
Home to some of Toronto's chicest hotels and most modish java fixes, busy with street cars, and always suffused with live music drifting onto packed patios at bars and clubs by nightfall, the vibrancy of West Queen West is undeniable.
Staying here for 2 weeks, you can never eat at the same restaurant – you always have a choice from a broad range of diverse cuisines from all over the world, from restaurants, bars, bistros, pubs, and patisseries with their special ambiance.
If you prefer to eat at home,, there are 2 famous and inexpensive grocery stores within the walking distance of 50 m - Metro and FreshCo where you can find everything you need for cooking at home.
More than 50 bistros, bars and restaurants within a 3 block radius offer residents and tourists the opportunity to sample a wide variety of diverse and innovative cuisine, great coffee, and casual dining options.
Unique restaurants and cafes with food from around the world are often open late.
FreshCo. grocery store is located 150 m northeast from the building.
An organic and locally grown West End Co-op Food store is right next door.
A variety of live music can be found each night of the week ranging form classics to jazz and rock. At night, the neighborhood offers lively patios, bars, clubs and internationally renowned live music venues. Famous jazz clubs 'Gate 403` and `The Rex`and Theaters including Opera and Ballet "Four Season Center" and Best Musical stages of Toronto are nearby.
Queen West is one of the trendiest shopping scenes in Toronto.
Toronto’s Fashion District boasts an extensive array of clothing stores, shoe stores, fabric and sewing supplies. It’s a goldmine for the fashion-hungry!
All MAJOR BRAND NAME stores are near the intersection of Queen Street and Spadina Avenue, 5 minutes away: Stussy, Aldo, Aritzia, Bedo, Esprit, Club Monaco, Costa Blanca, Gap, Le Chateau, Roots, Mexx, H&M, Zara, and more!
- Eaton Centre – the largest mall in Toronto near intersection of Yonge Street and Dundas Street opposite to Dundas Square concert area, 20 minutes away.
-Dufferin Mall (at the Dufferin-Bloor intersection), 10 minutes away.
SIGHTS AND ATTRACTIONS, Downtown Toronto (within 2,5 km radius:)
- Lakeshore Toronto
- Fort York National Historic Site
- CIBC Pan American Games Park and BMO Field (National Soccer Stadium)
- Museum of Canadian Contemporary Art (MOCCA)
- The Gladstone and Drake hotels (trendy live music and dining venues), Rosewater
- Toronto Exhibition Place
- Direct Energy Centre, Ricoh Coliseum
- Better Living Centre
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Medieval Times
- Riding Academy at the Horse Palace
- Toronto Fashion Incubator (TFI)
- Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex and its clubs at Queen Street
- Ontario Place: Atlantis, Molson Amphitheatre, and marina.
Within 5,5 km radius:
- CN Tower (EdgeWalk, and 360 Restaurant)
- Rogers Centre
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Toronto Islands
- Mariposa Dinner Cruise
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Glenn Gould Studio at the CBS building
- Toronto Music Garden
- City Sightseeing Toronto Tour
- Niagara Falls Tour Buses
- Massey Hall
- Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- The Royal Alexandra, the Princess of Wales,
- The Ed Mirvish (formerly the Canon), the John Bassett Theatre
- The Panasonic Theatre
- Distillery Historic District
- Sugar Beach
- Harbourfront Canoe & Kayak Centre
- City Sightseeing Toronto Tour
- Niagara Falls Tour Buses
Within 10 km:
- Casa Loma (“Symphony in the Gardens” every Tuesday evening during the summer)
- Spadina House
- The Beaches (the neighbourhood where legendary pianist Glenn Gould was born)
24/7 transit routes with the Queen Street streetcar # 501 at your doorstep and just 5-10-minutes away from Toronto’s most popular attractions.
TTC Subway – Queen and/or Osgood Station, Streetcar # 501 at your doorstep.
TTC Subway - Dufferin Station, Bus #29 northbound across the street.
Set against a backdrop of historic buildings, our modern building is located in the trendiest part of Toronto's downtown.
It is a safe and elegant place to stay and live in.
- underground parking ($),
- exercise room,
- free Internet, WiFi (Rogers Ignite 250u Unlimited Internet Package
SpeedBoost™ a new technology),
- local telephone calls,
- all kitchen appliances,
- washer, dryer,
- hair dryer,
- iron, ironing board.
A convenience store nearby is open 24/7. You can buy TTC tokens and passes (for public transportation).
Interaction with Guests
Our goal is to keep the experience as easy as possible.
Please inform us 24 hours in advance of your expected arrival and departure time.
Guests are required to provide photo identification upon check-in.
I or my spouse will see you twice at the apartment - at the day of arrival to greet you (usually at 3:30 pm) and explain everything, and during check-out at 10:30 a.m. to inspect the accommodation and to pick up the keys.
Please, don't hesitate to text or call us 24/7 if you have any questions or concerns, and inform about changes in your schedule in advance. We will try to accommodate your schedule and meet your needs if you informed us about your schedule at least 1 day in advance.