Dee Dee'S Place-5BR/5BA -Pool Table-Great Place for Christmas or Reunion(76 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
5 Bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, sleeps up to 13
great room and rec room. Both TV's are internet
capable and have a Netflix Subscription.
• Full sized billiards table in the rec room along with
• 2 covered porches for relaxation add to a
wonderful outdoor living area.
• Community pool has a zero entry for our young
and old crowd but goes up to 6 feet.
• Club house by the pool with a billiard table and
restrooms. The club house and swimming pool are
within walking distance.
• Table Rock Lake is within walking distance. Boats
can be stored across the street at a local storage
area for a fee.
• There is a public boat launch 1/4 of a mile away or
the State Park Marina is only 7 mins. from our
house where boats may be rented or stored.
• Big Cedar Lodge is only 5-7 mins away with night
life, restaurants, golf and a great Sunday brunch!!
Also lots of other golf coarses are very close and
The Keeter Center is about 7 mins away with
another great brunch/dinner.
• Our home has a full kitchen with all the spices and
• 1 master bedroom has king sized bed, jetted tub,
walk-in closet and 32 inch TV.
• 2nd master bedroom has king sized bed, jetted
tub, walk-in closet and 32 inch TV.
• 3rd bedroom has king sized bed, shower, closet
and 32 inch TV.
• 4th bedroom has king sized bed, shower/tub,
closet and 32 inch TV.
• 5th bedroom is set up for either kids or young
family, full sized bed and a twin bed, shower, and
32 inch TV.
• In the lower level rec room we have a queen size
sofa sleeper with a memory foam mattress.
• All beds have top grade sheets and comfortable
• All bedrooms have 32 inch wall mounted TV's.
• Each bedroom has a dresser to store your clothing
for the visit.
Are you ready for a memorable fun filled week in Branson? We have the perfect luxury home for you! Our brand new 5 bedroom, 5 bath home in the Branson Canyon subdivision is designed for fun, comfort, and relaxation.
Dee Dee's Place accommodates up to 13 guests and is ideal for family gatherings or large groups. Our home is conveniently located just 10 minutes from Silver Dollar City, 10 minutes to the Branson Landing, 7 minutes to Table Rock Marina, and 10 minutes to the many restaurants and entertainment located on the Branson Strip. Eureka Springs is also a short 45 minute drive from Dee Dee's Place where there are many fun times to be had. Come and enjoy Dee Dee's Place where you and your family can escape and create memories to last a lifetime!
Branson Canyon is a new housing community nestled in a cove of Table Rock Lake just minutes from Branson. We are within walking distance of the lake, with a public access boat ramp and boat trailer parking available across the street for a small fee. The Branson Canyon community has many amenities including an exclusive clubhouse with a large swimming pool, billiards, and various meeting rooms available to our weekly renters.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- * 1 master bedroom has king sized bed, jetted tub, walk-in closet and 32 inch TV. * 2nd master bedroom has king sized bed, jetted tub, walk-in closet and 32 inch TV. * 3rd bedroom has king sized bed, shower, closet and 32 inch TV. * 4th bedroom has king sized bed, shower/tub, closet and 32 inch TV. * 5th bedroom is set up for either kids or young family, full sized bed and a twin bed, shower, and 32 inch TV. * In the lower level rec room we have a queen size sofa sleeper with a memory foam mattress * all beds have top grade sheets and comfortable coverlets * all bedrooms have 32 inch wall mounted tv's * each bedroom has a dresser to store your clothing for the visit. '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''...moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- * two 43 inch 3D TV's with glasses in the great room upstairs and one also in the recreation room downstairs. * net flex to order any movie you would like * full sized billiards table in the rec room along with a game table * 2 covered porches for relaxation and a wonderful outdoor living area * The community pool has a zero entry for our young crowd but goes up to 6 feet * club house by the pool with a billiard table and restrooms. The club house and swimming pool are within walking distance *Table rock lake is also within walking distance and if you have a boat we have a place to park the boat across the street for a minimal fee. * There is a public boat launch 1/4 of a mile away or the state mariana is only 7 mins from our house Boat rentals also! * Big Cedar Lodge is only 5-7 mins away with night life and restaurants or sunday morning brunch!! * Our home has a full kitchen with all the spices and equipment....moreless
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 28 - Dec 16, 2016
2 night min stay
Dec 17 - Jan 7, 2017
5 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Jan 8 - Feb 28, 2017
2 night min stay
Mar 1 - May 25, 2017
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
High Peak 2017
May 26 - Jul 30, 2017
5 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Low Peak 2017
Jul 31 - Sep 10, 2017
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Sep 11 - Nov 17, 2017
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $195 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Tax Rate 6.1%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
There is a lot of fun to be had in the Branson area! Onsite we have a community swimming pool, walking trails that can lead to a cave and a community club house with a work out area as well as a billiards table (but please note we have a billiards table in our house). We are only about 10 mins to Silver Dollar City, 7 mins. to the State park Marina, walking distance to the lake where you can put in your own boat, 45 mins. from Eureka Springs where the passion play is, about 10 mins to the strip in Branson where there is lots of entertainment from go carts to live shows, and also in Branson there are lots of shopping on The Landing to 2 huge outlet centers. We are also very close to several golf courses and we are right around the corner from Big Cedar Lodge where there is wonderful restaurants and live entertainment nightly at the pub. We also have many stables in the area for horseback riding. There are many beautiful parks in the area including Dogwood Canyon with trout fishing(catch and release) as well as many guided fishing trips. Table rock lake is loaded with things to do such as fishing, boating , water skiing, swimming, local cruises, a special place to jump off the rock into the lake and canoeing. We also have the tiger sanctuary near by and in Springfield about 45 mins away is a drive through zoo.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I am from Des Moines Iowa but my roots are in Northern Iowa. I lost my father when I was 3 yrs old and he was a farmer in northern Iowa. As you can imagine my mom remarried and we moved to Des Moines where I was basically raised. My brother and I inherited a portion of the farm after my grandmother passed away. After loosing my mom and realizing how short life is and what really matters in life (FAMILY), I decided to sell the farm and purchase Dee Dee's Place. My prayers are that families, like ours, can come together and enjoy each other and the beautiful country of the Ozarks and make lots of memories. I have worked as a Health Care professional for over 35 years and decided to semi-retire. I started vacationing in the Branson area when my husband and I got married 33 yrs ago. In the last 10 years we have gone routinely to Big Cedar and love it. When I was growing up we would go to my Grandparents (mom's parents) farm every summer for the whole summer. ( it was awesome) In those days I thought it was such a large home and I had about 19 other cousins who would come and go through the summer also. We were a big happy family! Lots of fishing and fun! My grandmother named the bedrooms where we slept by color. In Dee Dee's Place you will notice each room has a color theme. I have done this to honor my Grandparents and keep the ambiance of a great place remembered! I hope all my guests enjoy Dee Dee's Place and make memories to last a life time.
Why the Owner Chose Hollister, MO, USA:
Dee Dee's Place in the Canyon is a warm comfortable home! When my husband and decided to buy this property we had been looking at properties on the lake. We discovered that even though we loved Table Rock lake, we also loved the country side (especially canyon areas in the Ozarks) and the excitement of the strip and the Landing. This home offers all of that! We hope you will love it here as much as we do!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This home offers a bathroom for every bedroom. We have lots of family gathering space. The kitchen goes right in to the Great room so you can visit and continue to have gathering time or go to your suite to have private time. We have a VERY large recreation room down stairs with a brand new pool table and a 3D TV with glasses. As you sit on the porches you have views of the canyon. We are very close to the swimming pool. We have 2 master suites beautifully decorated. I have been told that when you walk into my home, it feels like home.
- Primary: +1 5153219325 leave a message and I will return your call
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of the house.
Welcome Branson Canyon
1 of 2 covered decks.
Rec room with queen sized sofa sleeper.
Fall in the Canyon!
The purple room with a king sized bed.
Go Shopping at the Landing.
Top of the Rock at sunset
Your welcoming committee!
Swimming pool has zero degree entrance for little ones
Recreation room with pool table and 53 inch tv.
Kitchen looking into the great room.
Upstairs master suite.
1 of 4 king beds
Take a train ride in Branson.
BACK OF HOUSE WITH LARGE PATIO
Big cedar just around the corner
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM