|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The Beach Home:
• Comfy 3 bedroom, 3 bath beach home with loft features an extra-large living area offering gorgeous, expansive views of the ocean on one side and of the Pajaro Valley on the other.
• Fully equipped kitchen and maid service at departure means all you have to do is enjoy the beach!
• Additional house features include: High-speed wireless internet access, washer/dryer, Weber charcoal grill, and a large back deck with an unobstructed valley view.
• Sorry, no pets.
• Perfect for a family or couples get-a-way, Pajaro Dunes feels miles away yet it is easily accessible by car from the San Francisco Bay Area and the Sacramento & Central Valleys.
• Pajaro Dunes is a secluded and private gated community meandering seamlessly alongside a mile and a half of secluded beach on the spectacular Monterey Bay coastline.
• Private (association) tennis courts also included for your enjoyment.
Keywords: beach house, comfy, roomy, private, cute, charming, deck, washer, dryer, internet, fireplace, bbq,
For over 30 years, this beach home has provided wonderful memories for our family and friends.
We had a great time staying at the beach house. We were able to take advantage of paying for 2 nights and get the 3rd night free. Eventhough it rained during the night and a little bit
during the day we still enjoyed staying in and watching movies or cooking. The big windows throughout the house also made it relaxing with views facing the ocean. The beach is not
too far of a walk from the house and seeing the other unique houses around was pretty cool. Overall we would definitely look forward
House was awesome - perfect for our family for Christmas. We enjoyed lots of games and meals around the large table! View was great and house was well stocked! Highly recommend.
We found the house very comfortable and worked well for our family. We loved the fact that you can see both the ocean and the hills. The kitchen was well stocked with pots and pans and bowls. We loved it and would return to this rental.
We had a nice stay in Pajaro. Seven of us had plenty of room. The walks on the beach are magical. We are all cooks and while the table accommodated us for meals, the kitchen wasn't quite stocked for our ambitions.
The place was clean and the owner very communicative.
Nice layout for our group of 6 with 3 bathrooms. Easy access to the beach and nice view. Well located between Santa Cruz, Monterey and Big Sur. Katie was very helpful during booking and after. We would definitely stay again when we visit the area.
There were 6 adults and 2 kids staying at this house from my group for my moms surprise bday party and it was great! The house is amazing and in a great location right on the beach. The kids loved playing and sleeping in the loft as well. Katie was very easy to communicate with and was very helpful by answering any questions I had for her. We had an amazing stay and highly recommend staying at this house!
Place was clean and well equipped with everything. Owner is very prompt in replying to messages. He was very accommodating. Our overall experience was great. Our only complaint is that there are no window coverings in the main area and can get very bright during the day. Luckily we went in the winter time and didn't get too warm.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Rate subject to change until reservation is confirmed and deposit is received.