Elevate your next retreat to sunny San Diego County by escaping to this luxurious 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom Bonita vacation rental home. Nestled within the safe, quiet Emerald Ranch neighborhood on nearly an acre of private land atop a hill, this home serves as a cozy respite for 8 to 14 lucky guests, where the ocean breeze blows and the sun shines brightly. At this level, you'll also have a view of the ocean on clear days, in addition to occasional glimpses of the scenic Coronado Islands!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Family Room: 2 Pullout Beds | Additional Sleeping: 2 Air Mattresses
Boasting 3,000 square feet of immaculately appointed living space, this stately residence is an ideal lodging choice for large families or groups of friends out for an unforgettable Southern California getaway.
You'll find the home's welcoming interior fully furnished with all the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay. Unwind in front of the flat-screen TV, by the wood-burning fireplace, or with a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi tub.
Even the most discerning chefs will enjoy preparing culinary masterpieces in the home's expansive full kitchen, equipped with all the essential appliances and cooking tools.
Outside you'll find a massive grassy yard, huge private patio, and barbeque area with gas grill - providing the perfect setup for entertaining with your companions. Look forward to afternoons spent on the lovely patio, where you can relish in the balmy Southern California sunshine and admire the lush landscaping on the premises.
At the end of an eventful day, you'll be happy to retire to the home's enticing master bedroom suite, offering a separate enclosed bath with Jacuzzi tub, fireplace, sizeable walk-in closet and great views of the backyard.
From your Bonita home base, enjoy easy access to everything the San Diego area has to offer! This house is conveniently situated just 5 minutes from the Bonita Mall, grocery stores, and restaurants, plus golf courses and hiking trails, certain to please the outdoor enthusiasts in your group.
Venture just 20 minutes away to see the bustle of the city, often found at Coronado Hotel, Coronado Dog Beach, the lively Gaslamp District, Downtown San Diego, and the San Diego Convention Center!
A quick 25-minute drive will take you to the world-renowned San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, Mission Bay Park, Ocean Beach and dog park, Mission Beach and Lindbergh International Airport, while San Diego Zoo Safari Park in North County is only 45 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, enormous private yard, barbeque area with gas grill, private patio, wireless internet access, cable TV, central air conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, fireplace, jetted Jacuzzi tub in the master ensuite bathroom, and much more
- On clear days, enjoy distant ocean views and occasional glimpses of the Coronado Islands!
- Easy access to local shopping, restaurants, hiking trails, golf courses, outdoor recreational activities, beaches, Mexico border, and major San Diego attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Diego International Airport, 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101 (~ 16.1 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Note that 12 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and living room, but 2 guests can also sleep comfortably on the inflatable air mattresses, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 14
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in