This spacious five bedroom villa with a South-west facing pool deck sits on the gated resort of Watersong. This is a luxuriously appointed family vacation home which comfortably sleeps up to 11 people over two floors. There are several different living areas, making it ideal for larger groups and offers your family everything they could need during your stay in Orlando. The generous sized private pool with intergrated spa is a great place to unwind at the end of a busy day enjoying Disney or shopping malls.
The Watersong Resort has community facilities for the whole family to enjoy. Orlando's main attractions such as the Disney theme parks and Universal Studios can be reached within a 25 minute drive.
• Spacious family vacation home. Sleeping 11 in style & comfort
• Fully screen South-west private pool with integrated spa;
• Large patio with extended undercover area with ceiling fan; ideal for outside dining
• Scenic views from pool deck; no rear neighbours
• FREE WiFi, US calls & cable TV
• TV's in all bedrooms
• Additional loft area with seating & TV (upstairs)
• Full A/C - stay cool
• Private laundry facilities; linen & towels provided
• Welcome pack on arrival for guests
• Free hire of baby and toddler items (highchairs, cots, strollers, etc) if required
• Located on gated resort of Watersong with excellent resort amenities
To the front of the villa is a modern lounge with a sofa, loveseat and chair. Here you will also find the formal dining area with table and chairs to seat eight comfortably. Continuing through the villa is the exceptionally well-appointed kitchen with breakfast nook (table and chairs for four). The kitchen overlooks the pool deck and can be accessed by the sliding doors. Next to the kitchen is the stunning double-height family room with over-sized leather sofa, 42" flat-screen Smart TV, selection of board games and local reference books.
Upstairs, there is an additional entertainment space with leather sofa with recliners, love seat, bean bags, huge 60” TV with surround sound and Netflix access, Wii with extra remotes and selection of games, a selection of DVDs, dartboard, and a selection of books.
The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge area and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the far left of the landing on the first floor and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is to the far right of the stairs on the first floor and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is to the right of the landing on the first floor and has a double bed. Bedroom 5 is next to bedroom 4 and has bunk beds.
1. King-size bed, walk-in closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom contains corner bath tub, shower cubicle, double sink, separate WC.
2. Queen-size bed, slide closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower over bath, sink, WC.
3. Queen-size bed, walk-in closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower over bath, sink, WC.
4. Double bed, slide closet, ceiling fan, TV.
5. Bunk beds, slide closet, TV.
1. The family bathroom has a bath with shower over.
2. Ground floor cloakroom contains sink, WC.
The games room is complete with an air hockey table and table football. Great place to get the whole family together and enjoy a night in.
This vacation home is set in a lovely private spot overlooking the beautiful conservation area so you don't feel overlooked. Alongside the sunny south-west facing pool there's a large sheltered area (or 'lanai' as they're referred to in Florida) with ceiling fans where you will find a patio set (table and chair seating six) and sun loungers.
The pool can be heated for an additional charge of $30 per day. We recommend purchasing the pool heat option by booking it in advance with us if you are staying between October and April.
The Watersong resort is a gated community with a staffed gatehouse in Davenport. It is set in a beautiful conservation area, surrounded by woodland and lakes, and offers a whole host of amenities, including: communal pool, fitness centre, small shop, games room, children's playground, putting green, volleyball courts and concierge service.
Local shops, restaurants and golf courses are within a five to ten minute drive. Davenport is well placed to explore central Florida's many attractions – Disney World is a short drive away. You have good road links across the Orlando and Central Florida region to explore further afield, including Sea World, International Drive, Legoland, and the Gulf and Atlantic beaches.
Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes