Luxurious Oceanfront Villa with the Most Dramatic Views!(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Each of the 3 bedrooms has dramatic ocean views. The upper bedroom features a king size sleigh bed with a Tempur-Pedic mattress, real bamboo floors and a vaulted ceiling. The lower bedroom has a king size Ernest Hemingway bed with an 18' thick Serta pillow top mattress. Floors are French terra cotta tiles. The third bedroom is situated in a separate pavilion in the courtyard. It features a California king size bed (4' longer) with Serta pillow top mattress. It has a massive glass and pebble bathroom and shower. Each bedroom has LCD TV's, satellite with all the premium channels, air-conditioning in all bedrooms, and our course, dramatic ocean views.
What to look for when renting a luxurious villa:
2. Is there a hot tub? Our is built right in the pool.
3. What are the appliances like? Villa Papillon has only top end appliances: 48' SubZero fridge/freezer; Viking gas stove with indoor BBQ; Miele dishwasher; Viking outdoor BBQ.
4. What's the furnishings like? Villa Papillon has top end designer furniture. Carpets are real, hand knotted oriental. Outdoor furniture is solid teak from Westminster. The property is decorated with original paintings and antiquities, fascinating memorabilia and an eclectic collection of 'wow' books.
5. Should you require any help, the onsite property managers will glad to assist you in any way possible.
6. It's all in the details. We recently tore out the wood deck railings and replaced them with aluminum and stainless steel cable. Why? Because when lounging on the deck, we found that the wood railings took away from the view. The stainless steel cables now give you an uninterrupted 'down island' view.
If you appreciate beauty, understand value, then this is the villa for you.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 5 - May 1, 2017
7 night min stay
May 2 - Dec 21, 2017
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Rates offered are for 3 bedrooms. Lower rates available for 1 bedroom (up to 2 people) or 2 bedrooms (up to 4 people). Contact us for special pricing.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 1-340-777-6721
Links to more information:
The hub of your villa: a private pool with built-in hot tub.
Dinner with friends or family while looking at this view--it doesn't get better!
To shower in this stunning rock and glass bathroom is complete bliss.
The outdoor summer kitchen has a 41" Viking BBQ with two burners.
Magens Bay beach is just a few minutes away.
High end, ultra comfortable, solid teak outdoor furniture for lounging.
Breathtaking views from your floor to ceiling glass 'walls'.
Three places to dine: indoors, open under the stars and covered out of the sun.
Each and every bedroom has dramatic ocean views.
Relax and curl up with that special book in the 'library'.
Looking east towards the British and U.S. Virgin Islands.
You'll hear the soothing sounds of water caressing the rocks below the villa.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.