Private and quiet second floor condo with vaulted ceilings and a view from your lanai to the preserve. Tommy Bahama style furnishings accent this updated and well maintained property. Quartz counter tops and tile throughout the main living area. This 2-bedroom room plus den with a king size bed in the master bedroom and queen bed in the guest bedroom are just some of the many amenities this property features. A one car attached garage provides private covered access to the unit. Private beach access with shuttle bus service is available. Pool and exercise room are a short walk away.
2017 Upgrades: Brand new Kenmore Elite refrigerator, two new beach cruiser bicycles (one men's, one women's), brand new Coleman gas grill.
The beauty of Bonita is infused into every facet of our 2,400-acre, master planned, gated, member-owned community.
Meticulously and thoughtfully planned in the 1980’s, Bonita Bay’s deep respect for nature and environmental stewardship was at the heart of how the community was originally designed. More than 1,400 acres are devoted to coexisting with nature – from the scenic open space, expansive nature-preserves, hundreds of lakes, lush, tropical landscaping, miles of biking and walking paths and waterfront parks.
Bonita Bay residents and guests have access to a private beach club where they can relax in the sun, search for shells or stroll with seabirds along the white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. This private sanctuary is located along Hickory Boulevard, accessible via the free shuttle bus service or a short 10-15 minute drive from Bonita Bay.
• Open and staffed daily from 8 a.m. until 9 p.m.
• Chaise lounges, beach chairs and umbrellas provided by staff
• Pavilions, picnic tables and grills
• Restrooms and showers
• Complimentary shuttle service from mid-November through April
• Casual midday food service during the winter season
Interwoven throughout our 2,400-acre community is a 12-mile network of pathways where residents can enjoy walking, jogging and bicycling. Winding through park-like landscaping, darting in and out of nature preserves, and passing lakes and the rolling hills of our golf courses, our pathways provide a healthy alternative to our residents and an easy way to connect with nature and with each other.
These trails lead to virtually every corner of the community, the Bonita Bay Marina and our three beautiful parks:
*Riverwalk Park - Riverwalk Park runs alongside Imperial River, which edges Bonita Bay on the south and provides direct access to Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
• Day marina, with a boat ramp, 40 slips and canoe storage
• Playground, picnic areas and restrooms
• Tennis, pickleball and basketball courts
• State-of-the-art bocce ball facility added in 2013
• 12-station Parcourse fitness trail along the river
• Two pet stations with water fountains
*Spring Creek Park - Located on Spring Creek, one of the area’s most pristine waterways, which runs along the north border of Bonita Bay, Spring Creek Park encourages exploration of Southwest Florida’s natural treasures.
• Canoe and kayak storage and launch, both for residents’ boats and complimentary community canoes and kayaks for resident use.
• Observation deck on Spring Creek
• Shaded nature trails though a subtropical forest
• Bocce ball court and basketball hoop
• Picnic area with grills and tables
• Children’s playground
• Pet station with water fountain
• Gazebos and restroom facilities
*Estero Bay Park - The 13-acre Estero Bay Park site is being preserved to share its rich historical and archeological significance.
• An 800-foot boardwalk through coastal mangroves to a pier on Estero Bay
• Butterfly Garden, established by residents, planted with native and tropical flowers
• Nature trails with interpretive signs
• Screened pavilion with restroom facilities
• Playground and picnic area with grills and tables