Libellule is a lovingly restored 12th C. home that will leave you with fond vacation memories of having a true French village experience.
- Exposed beams and stone walls
- Absolutely stunning views over the roofs and vineyards from the perfectly private and well equipped roof terrace. The terrace is ideal for an afternoon of sunning, relaxing with a glass of wine after a hard day’s touring, or a romantic “al fresco” dinner.
- Two large double bedrooms each with its own en suite bathroom.
- Single bedroom
- Additional WC with hand basin
- Fully equipped modern kitchen and large bright dining room that comfortably seats six.
- Upstairs comfy salon with flat screen TV (with UK Freesat channels and French channels).
- Linens and towels provided including beach towels
- Washing machine, clothes dryer, microwave, Internet/Wi-fi.
Keywords: maison, maison de vigneron, home, vacation home, holiday letting