A beautiful villa situated in a private property in “Agios Giannis” (“Pouli” location) accommodating up to 12 guests in total. With an amazing view to the Aegean sea and sunset over the magnificent islands of Delos and Tinos, on a peaceful 700 sq.m private ground area and side view of Mykonos town,and the place to relax by the private swimming pool.The main villa accommodating up to 8 guests, and the separate guest house has its own entrance, kitchen room and accommodating up to 4 guests . A total of 180 sq.m. developed in two levels, hosting six bedrooms,two fully equipped kitchen rooms,and three bathrooms.
Beautiful Villa With Separate Guest House, And Private Pool.
- english, greek
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 14, 2018
About Petros Toumpis
I developed this villa with lot of passion and love for Mykonos island, and life generally .I manage the property now, in parallel with my job as a tv producer and director.
Petros Toumpis purchased this Villa in 2002
Why Petros Toumpis chose Mykonos
The property offers a magnificent sunset to the Aegean sea, with the amazing view of all the islands around,20 m. long beautiful swimming pool, peaceful environment and yet is very close to the town.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Very nice place for a large group
Great place that 12 of us just stayed in! Both houses were large enough to handle us and the outdoor area was great. The housekeeper is very helpful and easy to contact. Probably has the best sunset on the island.
Thank you very much, you were perfect as guests, we would be very happy to host you on one of your next trips in Mykonos.
PERFECT STAY for groups
Great for group and the outdoor space was perfect, the pool was large and the sunset everyday was magical.
We were 10 friends mostly couples. There is 1 big house and one small house.
Note that one room of the main house is a open mezzanine and do not have doors.
The houses are clean and large enough for everyone.
We spent most of our time outside, the barbecue is a little small for 10/12 people.
When renting cars make sure you have powerful Jeep type of cars, the hill is very steep to access the house but the view is well worth it.
Thank you for the review,
We will be very happy to host you in our villa on your next trip in Mykonos,as you were perfect as guests.
Great Pool and Outdoor Space! Houses are OK
This property was used by a few friends during a stay in Mykonos. We have stayed at a number of houses over the years, and this one was great for a few reasons. The first is that the outdoor space is huge and it is great for spending time out in the sun. The pool is also very large and a lot of fun to swim in. The view is also spectacular from the house and many of the rooms.
The house and guest house were ample - the master bathroom was nicely renovated, and the upstairs bathroom int he main house was nice as well. The living spaces were not utilized too much, but there was definitely plenty of room - and a good number of bedrooms. Be warned that one is a loft with no door/separation, and two of the rooms are pretty much just beds - not a lot of additional room.
A other few drawbacks that could be addressed by the owner
1. The handle to the guest house fell off as soon as we arrived (it was broken before we got there) - they tried to fix it but it did not work.
2. The kitchen in the guest house (which is larger than int he main house) apparently had a gas issue at some point, and it was broken before we got there. They put a hotplate in, but it is was not very functional. The main house kitchen is also dated, and not very functional, especially for large dinners (which you want with such a great house).
3. The shower in the guest house is very dated, and there was a slight electrical shock when you showered there. It also had an odor the entire time we were there
4. The windows were not cleaned - the manager told us this was because there was too much wind (but the other houses nearby had clean windows) which meant that the view was obstructed from the pool as well as from the upper rooms of the house.
Overall a good place - just dated - a perfect place to spend time outside and sleep, but not the best in terms of renovations or interior space.
It is also in a remote location so be sure to have good car to get up the hills!
bello l'esterno, un po' meno l'interno
Siamo un gruppo di 12 ragazzi e abbiamo soggiornato 1 settimana in questa villa.
Appena arrivati non puoi non notare la vista da 10 e lode, bellissima.
Nel corso della vacanza però abbiamo riscontrato numerosi (alcuni rilevanti) problemi con la casa:
1. i bagni: scomodi, senza tende (quando si faceva la doccia non c'era la possibilità di non bagnare tutto) e sporchi.
2. lungo la piscina cerano numerose "buche" causate dall'instabilità del bordo della piscina.
3. cucine senza attrezzatura adeguata a gestire pranzi/cene per 12 persone (c'erano solo 2 piccole pentole, no pattine, poche posate, le lavastoviglie non andavano, sporca).
4. camere in ordine ma non totalmente pulite (alcune senza finestre)
5. ci sono stati dati 5 asciugamani per la piscina (quando nel sito c'era scritto che la biancheria era fornita a TUTTI).
6. internet funzionava solo nella casa principale, in piscina e fuori dalla casa non andava.
7. pulizia scadente: nel letto capelli, all'interno del tavolo apribile sigarette e sporco, bagni con mozziconi e pezzi di vetro in angoli della piscina.
8. sono venuti a fare le pulizie a metà soggiorno: con pulizie si intende 20 minuti in cui sono stati fatti i letti.
Tutto sommato la cosa migliore rimane la piscina, spaziosa e adatta per amici ma anche famiglie. È un peccato non aver apprezzato al meglio la casa.
During your stay, you have invited in the house for over 50 people and you have made a party event in the pool and in the house. Something that is totally ILLEGAL. It is reasonable that the house can not serve so many people.As for the damages that you saw was caused by you and your friends...So after all the vandalism that you ve done in the property, its a shame such a false review,especially from you.