Stunning Recently Renovated Family-Friendly Laurentians Lakefront Cottage!(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cottage, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Accommodations: Chalet, 4 Bedrooms + Den, 2.5 Baths (Sleeps 8)
Keywords: Lakefront, Sunny, Elegantly appointed and renovated, Private, Spacious, Panoramic, Dock, Boathouse, Wonderful fireplace, Near Spas
Recently renovated and elegantly decorated, this unique property gives you all the privacy for a relaxing getaway but is close to everything anyone may need. It is situated on a large and beautiful Lake (St. Joseph) and also gives you access to a series of connected large lakes
- Stunning views of lake, gardens and landscape
- 4 spacious bedrooms that sleeps 8
- Open-concept area for kitchen/dining room/living room
- Fully-equipped and well-organized kitchen
- Great deck off Kitchen and Living room with elegant furniture - Great for entertaining
- Life size doll house for kids' play
- Cable television, stereo and great seating in living room
- Basement recreation room with large sofas and ping pong table
- Laundry room with modern washing machine and dryer
- Canoe, Kayak/Paddle Board and water toys
- Badminton and croquet set
- Relaxing lake deck area - patio furniture,stationary dock
- Sledding on premises
- 2 minutes from awesome Spa D'Howard
- 5 minutes from boat, jet ski, snowmobile rentals
- 5 minutes from hiking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- 5 minutes from bike path, golf course, restaurants, video clubs,
- 15 minutes from skiing, snowboarding at Mont Blanc ski hills
- 15 minutes from summer zip line course in Morin Heights
- 20 minutes from skiing, snowboarding and hiking at Mont Tremblant
- 75 minutes from downtown Montréal
- Drive-way snow removal in the winter, at all times parking for 4 cars
In the beautiful Laurentians on a lake shore, between Morin-Heights and Ste. Agathe, this wonderful cottage will provide you with luxury and comfort in the forest of a private estate. The large and numerous windows, give you the impression of being right in the nature and to be able to live the pleasures of all seasons with a great view.
This cottage is recently renovated (2013) and elegantly decorated and furnished to offer you the comforts of modern day living and can accommodate up to 8 people. It is the ideal place to relax with friends and family or as a duo. Inside is a beautifully decorated living room with a stunning lake view and a wood stove, large fully equipped kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a TV with DVD.
Outside - Choose from spending time on a huge multi-level deck complete with beautiful teak dining table, comfortable lawn area or recently constructed (2012) dock adjacent to boat house with room for sitting and dining.
You will be overwhelmed by the beauty and charm of this magnificent cottage and want to return again and again. You will feel right at home while being far away from the daily routine. You will definitely want to come back again!
Of note: Clothes detergent, dishwashing liquid, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, garbage bags, soap, bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter) and towels are provided. No smoking
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (4), Bunk Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Lake View
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning Fee $180
- Taxes Not included
50% of rental fee is required upon signing the rental contract. The remaining 50% is due two weeks prior to the start of the rental term.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We are a family of 5 and live in Chicago.
Why the Owner Chose Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, QC, Canada:
We love the lakefront property and the Laurentians.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
We have been steadily renovating and improving the property. It is a special home.
- Primary: 312-925-7732
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the lake
View from front lawn - boathouse and dock
Bunk Bed room (4 beds)
Bathroom with great rain shower
Deck - over looking lake
View from front lawn
Bedroom - work area/office
Kitchen Table - overlooking lke
Ping Pong Table!
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.