Newly Renovated 3 Bedrooms, 3 Showers, 2 Wcs, Garden Apartment, Sleeps 6, Cannes(35 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Centre Ville apartment, a short walk to Cannes Palais des Festivals and beach
Our newly renovated garden apartment is an approx 10 mins easy walk to the centre of Cannes and the famous Palais des Festivals on the Croisette.
It provides comfortable contemporary Provencal style accommodation for holiday self-catering rentals and for people attending the Cannes Film Festival, the MIPCOM, MIPIM and MIPTV conferences or the Cannes Boat Show.
The well equipped eat-in kitchen is semi-open plan to the living room which opens onto a private south facing garden and terrace with parasol and table for six.
Bedroom 1 has a spacious independent shower room with two washbasins.
Bedroom 2 has a washbasin & stone tiled shower incorporated into the room.
Bedroom 3, at the rear of the apartment, has an en suite shower room with two wash basins, a second W.C., and laundry area with washing and drying machines.
The apartment has air conditioning, WiFi access, dimmable low voltage halogen lighting, a flat screen TV, DVD Player and stereo radio/CD player.
An excellent supermarket, cafes, fitness centre and bakeries are five mins walk away.
General: We let and manage our apartment ourselves in order to offer competitive rental rates and we are on hand to help you with any additional information you may need on your arrival in Cannes. We speak English & French.
We will meet you at the apartment with the keys and we ask you to e-mail us in advance with your anticipated time of arrival in Cannes and keep our contact telephone number on you in case you are delayed.
We provide a welcome pack of a bottle of wine and a bottle of milk in the fridge, a small jar of coffee, a bar of soap at each washbasin and toilet paper in each WC. We also provide cleaning materials for the dish washer and washing machine.
A nearby shop sells beach towels, children's toys, rubber rings and lilos for the beach.
If you need any specific information on anything or have any special requests then please e-mail us and hopefully we will be able to help.
Getting Around : There is a regular and efficient bus shuttle service from Nice airport to Cannes (Hotel de Ville) taking approx 40 minutes.
The beach, the bars, the restaurants and shops in Cannes are very centrally located and most are within walking distance of each other.
The A8 motorway is easily accessed and it is a quick way to visit the numerous villages and attractions along the Riviera.
Cannes has numerous secure underground fee paying car parks.
A little white train runs along the seafront and through part of the town, pointing out interesting sights which is a good way to get a taste of Cannes at the start of your visit, and children love it!
The famous villages along the coast like Menton and Villeneuve are accessible by train from Cannes station which is ten mins walk from the apartment, and the ferry from Cannes will take you to St Tropez, St Raphael and other ports along the coast. Several beach restaurants offer breakfast and sun lounger hire for the day.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 98 m²
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- All three double bedrooms have reversible air conditioning and fitted wardrobes with hanging rail, coat hangers, shelving and power points for recharging cameras and telephones. The 4 single beds can be pushed together to make 2 double beds. Bedrooms 1 and 2 have wooden shutters and overlook our private garden. Bedroom 3 features an internal glass window as opposed to an external window, with air conditioning. It has its own en suite shower room with double washhand basins, a W.C. and a laundry area with washing machine, clothes dryer, iron and ironing board. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- BATHROOM 1 is a stunning and spacious contemporary independent shower room situated next to Bedroom 1. It features a walk-in 1000 x 80 cm shower with glass screen, a tiled vanity unit with two wash basins, power points for a razor and hairdryer, a mirrored wall above, and an electric radiator/towel rail. There is dimmable halogen lighting, and an automatic air extractor system. A cupboard contains one of the apartment's two hot water boilers. There is an independent toilet opposite this bathroom with automatic air extractor. BATHROOM 2 is integrated into Bedroom 2 which features an 80 x 80 stone tiled shower, an automatic extractor fan and an electric radiator/ towel rail. There is a stone sink with curved designer tap, a large mirror above, and power points for a razor and hairdryer. The two windows in this room overlook our private garden. BATHROOM 3 is en suite to Bedroom 3. This room has a spacious shower area with two hand wash basins , a W.C. and electric towel rail....moreless
- Entry to the apartment is one flight of steps down from the entrance hall to the garden level of the building so it is not wheelchair accessible. Our private garden is split level and graveled. It features a palm tree, eucalyptus, avocado and olive trees as well as bougainvillea and roses. Children are welcome. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the apartment although you are welcome to smoke on the terrace. Please note that sleeping on the couch in the living room is not permitted as the apartment is designed for 4 - 6 guests maximum. We do not accept pets. We provide an information pack of local attractions, events and facilities, opening hours and general information on Cannes and the surrounding areas to help you make the most of your stay....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Parking On Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 29 - Mar 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 26, 2017
5 night min stay
May 27 - Jun 30, 2017
5 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 25, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 26 - Oct 27, 2017
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $544.07
- No additional mandatory fees
Rates for EVENTS at the Palais des Festivals differ from the holiday rates and can be obtained on application.
Bed Linen & Bathroom towels are available at a cost of 35€ per person per week. Please bring your own beach towels.
Check in time not before 16.00 pm. Departure time 10.00 am at the latest.
Cancellations cannot be refunded unless the apartment is re-booked for the same dates.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
Visiting the area from our apartment by rail, road or boat is easy. You can walk to the beach or port and catch a ferry to St Tropez or the Lerins islands. Monaco, Nice & Italy are easy day trips as are the famous hilltop villages of Mougins, Valbonne, Biot & St Paul de Vence all offering art galleries, restaurants, chic boutiques & gorgeous provencal architecture. You can visit the perfume factories in Grasse or the Picasso Museum & Jazz Festivals in Antibes as well as museums, aquariums, gardens & palaces dotted along the coast. Cannes' sandy beaches offer diving, waterports & boat hire. You can stroll to the glamorous designer shopping at Chanel, Hermes, Dolce & Gabana, Yves St Laurent or to the vast array of fascinating smaller boutiques, cafes & restaurants or to the wonderful Forville food market next to the old town which has terrific views onto the harbour. Cannes palm lined promende is stunning when lit up at night, & there are many casinos & nightclubs to choose from.
- Primary: +33 0619991187
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Cannes Stylish 3 Bedroom Garden Apartment
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunny living room which opens onto terrace and garden
Well equipped kitchen
Bathroom 1 spacious glass and stone tiled shower room
Double bedroom 2 with shower and wash basin
Fixtures and fittings
Bathroom 3 spacious glass tiled shower room
The garden and bougainvilla in June
View of garden
Cannes old town and harbour
Breakfast on the terrace
Kitchen table seats up to six
Sunny double bedroom 1 overlooking the garden
Fixtures and fittings
Another photo of bedroom 2
Double bedroom 3
Private garden and terrace of the apartment
Agapanthus plants in July
Cannes Forville food market
Local beach at Cannes
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.