About the property
- Condo650 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
This beautiful partial ocean view luxury condo with one bedroom one bath is the perfect spot to experience 'The Avila Beach Lifestyle'.
Located downtown in the heart of Avila's newest mixed-use development just 100 feet from the sand. This luxury upstairs fully furnished condo with vaulted ceilings provides fireplaces in both living room and bedroom, fully stocked kitchen, two flat screen televisions, high speed wireless internet with washer and dryer.
This luxury condo offers deck access from both living room and bedroom to enjoy the perfect year round climate Avila Beach has to offer.
Whether you want to relax on the beach or sit on your own deck this Luxury condo is the perfect for your beach getaway.
Keywords: Located in the heart of Avila, The Landing. A mixed use upstairs unit with partial ocean view condominium located just 100 feet from the sand.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great location close to everything
We loved our stay in this condo, it’s right next to downtown and the weekly farmers market. We loved walking to the local coffee shops each morning and sitting at the dining table in the condo with the view out the window. Just a few points to clarify, since I was a little confused when booking. The description says it’s 100 feet from the sand, and that it’s on the second floor. There is another building between the condo and the water, so even though it’s so close to the beach, that’s what makes it a “partial” ocean view. There is also an elevated walkway next to the balcony/window, so people can see straight into the condo when windows are open (if you’re looking for a secluded spot and privacy it’s not ideal). Also, we struggled a little with finding the garage and the correct parking spot, since it’s not labeled very well, but we did figure it out. Having a designated parking spot was great since Avila gets pretty crowded on weekends. Overall a very relaxing stay in a great location.
A very clean and well equipped little condo just a few yards away from the beach and restaurants.
Great Location (with some issues)
We loved the location of this apartment, but there are a fews things that definitely need improvement:
1. Fix the shower drain. We had standing water within minutes of turning on the shower. Over Two inches after five minutes. We reported this, but the Thanksgiving holiday precluded it being fixed before our departure.
2. Get a new mattress for the bed. We had four good days in Avila followed by four bad nights of sleep.
3. Paint stripes in the parking garage and label each space clearly ("Reserved #60", etc.). The parking was an issue for us, and we had no recourse.
I appreciated the prompt response by David when I did actually text him.
Thank you for the 3 stars!
I would like to address your issues individually as you numbered them.
1. Thank you for reporting the slow draining shower. This was unforeseen before your arrival. It has since been fixed. If you had indicated that you wanted it fixed promptly I would have made every effort to do so immediately. In your text message you did not indicate urgency and said "perhaps should be fixed for next guest".
2. Sorry the bed was uncomfortable for you. It is a Serta mattress and is only 2 years old. Sounds like a different firmness than you are used to.
3. My apologies for the parking issue you encountered. I made every attempt to remedy the situation for you at 10:00 on Thanksgiving evening. Turns out another tenant was confused as to which space was theirs and you ended up parking in theirs for the evening. Ultimately each unit has 1 underground spot and you had use of one for the duration of your stay.
Glad you enjoyed Avila!
David- Owner Representative
Location + amenities = great getaway
This is a lovely condo across from Avila Beach and adjacent to shops, cafes, wine tasting rooms and fantastic views.
Loved our stay!
My family and I loved our stay at this property. It was very clean and organized. It was also within walking distance to the beach and nearby paved trail. I would highly recommend it. The only reason I took off a star was because the check-out procedures ask you to start the dishwasher and laundry upon leaving, which is a bit annoying when you're charged for a cleaning fee as part of your stay. And the laundry detergent to start the laundry was no where to be found! Despite these minor annoyances, I would still highly recommend this condo.
Thank you Jaspreet. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Starting the dishwasher and a load of towels upon departure is a fairly common request. It allows the housekeepers to get the condo ready in a timely manner for next arrival which did happen to be that same day. Laundry pods were located on top of the washer for use during your stay.
David- Owner Representative
Lovely condo, perfect for our family
We have stayed at 60 Landing Passage twice now, and each time it's been absolutely perfect. The condo is well maintained and extremely clean, and the management has gone above and beyond to make our stays both comfortable and simple. We will stay here every time we visit Avila Beach if we can!