Bright, Spacious & Stylish - Historic Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood(33 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 BR & 2 BA Spacious Home In Spanish Colonial Duplex With Private Yard & Parking
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Private front and rear entrances in 2,000 SF (185 meters squared) palatial setting
- Modern Central heating and air conditioning (NEST Controlled)
- Free Internet, WiFi and Satellite TV
- Each bedroom is appointed with estate pieces and flatscreen TVs
- Elegant design with fine art and antiques throughout the property
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, blender, toaster, bean grinder, dishes, utensils, pots & pans
- Utilities included in rate - no hidden charges
- Master bedroom with king sized bed and 45" flat screen TV
- 2nd bedroom with queen sized bed and 40" flat screen TV
- 3rd bedroom with twin trundle bed & 40" flat screen TV
- High Quality 100% cotton linens
- High capacity front loading washer/dryer in unit
- Private, walled back yard with patio and water fountain - lounge chairs provided
- Ample street parking (restricted by permit which is provided)
- Garage (possibly) available for a fee
- Very well maintained historically protected property in Carthay Circle
- Hertz car rental one block away
- A block from Beverly Hills
- Walking distance to Temple Beth Am
- Minutes to Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- a short drive to The Grove, Melrose District and 3rd Street
- a short drive to the center of West Hollywood
- a short drive to UCLA
-10 minutes to Century City
- 20 minutes from LAX
Member since: 2012
- On floor 2
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Bathrooms are attached (ensuite) to master and second bedrooms.
- CD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Air Conditioning:
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Filtered Water
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Pet Fee $250
- Cleaning fee $150
- Tax Rate 14%
Weekly, Monthly and Long term rates are available. Please inquire. For bookings cancelled up to 60 days before the start of the stay, traveler receives a 100% refund. For bookings cancelled up to 30 days before the start of the stay, traveler receives a 50% refund.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Minutes away from Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Hollywood, & 10 freeway.
About the owner: Andrew loves all things vintage and restores things as a hobby. Pam was an art major at UCLA and has a critical eye for decorating. Together they love maintaining this classic LA style home in the historic South Carthay Circle District and hosting guests.
Why the Owner Chose Mid City, Los Angeles, CA, USA:
South Carthay is a historical district in Los Angeles located on the site of the former vegetable fields for Ralph’s Market. Residential development in the area began during the early 1930's. Almost half of the single-family dwellings in South Carthay were designed and built by Greek developer Spyros George Ponty, who built homes throughout Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. Ponty and other contractors constructed homes in the Spanish Colonial Revival style. The characteristic use of low-pitched red tile roofs, arched doors and windows, and smooth stucco exterior finishes provides visual continuity and cohesiveness to the neighborhood. South Carthay residences are exceptional for their quality construction, skilled craftsmanship, decorative detailing, and individuality — no two homes are exactly alike.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
- Beautiful Spanish Colonial Revival style duplex - Distinct Architectural Details - Hardwood Floors - Vintage Furnishings - Central Air Conditioning & Heat - Internet / WiFi / Direct TV - Washer / Dryer - Full Kitchen - Ample Street Parking - Exceptional secluded patio and private gardens - Close to Beverly Hills, Westwood, UCLA, Melrose District, the Grove, West Hollywood, Downtown LA, USC - Hertz Rental one block away
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room with Picture Window. Satellite TV & WI-FI Provided throughout Unit.
Dining Room - Seats 6 with Leaf.
Master Bedroom - King
Master Bathroom. Hair dryer provided.
Master Bath - Shower
2nd Bedroom - Queen
2nd Bath - Shower
Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster & Dishwasher.
Large Capacity Washer / Dryer (by Kitchen)
Bird's eye view of backyard
Breakfast Nook between Dining Room and Kitchen
Master Bedroom - King
Master Bath - Tub
Makeup Room off Master Bedroom
Tiffany Door - view toward Living Room
2nd Bedroom - Queen
3rd Bedroom - Twin Bed with Twin Bed pullout.
View of Duplex. Gated Property. Property Manager next door.
Fountain in backyard
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.