**If you would like to request a stay shorter than a week please CLICK "Ask Owner a question" RATHER THAN MAKING A BOOKING REQUEST.** WE WOULD LOVE TO BOOK YOUR SHORTER STAY if it works for our calendar so don't be afraid to contact us.
Located on Maui’s renowned Kaanapali North Beach, this luxury Hokulani Tower studio provides the space you need and an extraordinary unobstructed ocean view you will never forget. The view stretches across the resort's main pool out to the beach and expands further to the Island of Lanai. When the vanishing wall doors in the studio are open it feels like indoors and outdoors are one, giving you a wonderful spacious outdoor feel even when you're inside the studio. Seriously, you can be cooking and looking out at the sea.
We offer personal meet and greet upon your arrival and full-service concierge during your stay.
Experience the splendor of Honua Kai's aquatic playground, Ho’ola Spa, and fitness centers. We can assure you, this is no ordinary vacation rental. Paradise awaits.
The studio sleeps 3 comfortably with a king bed, a queen sofa bed and Pac N Play for the little ones. Appointed with all of the beautiful features you dream of your vacation rental having such as a full vanishing wall door that opens to the lanai and ocean view, local artwork, gorgeous granite counter tops, high-end furnishings, Bosch appliances, in-studio Bosh washer and dryer, luxury linens and spa towels. You'll feel pampered by your indulgent surroundings. If you love to cook and you choose to, the studio boasts a modern, fully equipped kitchen with everything a gourmet cook would need from a bullet blender to a martini shaker.
Don’t hesitate, book now, we fill up fast. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Hokulani 637 is the perfect size studio for 2 adults or 2 adults with 1 young child.
Luxury at its finest:
• Located on the world famous, spectacular Ka'anapali Beach
• Unobstructed ocean view looking across the koi pond and the main pool out to the ocean and beyond to the island of Lanai
• Folding glass wall opens the indoor living area to the lanai
• Inner courtyard view lit with tiki torches at sunset (amazing!)
• Gourmet kitchen w/ granite countertops and Bosch appliances
• Granite island bar for drinks and dining
• Luxury furnishings, king size bed and queen convertible bed
• Tile/granite bath with separate shower and large soaking tub
• Fine bedding
• Central air conditioning and ceiling fan
• En-suite Bosch washer and dryer
• Free high-speed wireless internet (wifi)
• IPhone/IPad Clock Radio
• 40' LCD TV, 60+ cable channels, Blu-ray/DVD
• 2 Tommy Bahama back-pack/cooler beach chairs
• 2 Body Glove Rush boogie boards
• Pack ‘N Play On the Go Travel Playard/Crib
The prestigious Honua Kai's spectacular on-site amenities include:
• 38 acre manicured grounds, 3 spectacular pools, expansive beach, snorkeling reef
• Duke's world famous restaurant for dining and happy hour right on property
• Children's pool with sand play area, swim-under waterfall and water-slide
• Poolside activity center with rentals, pool and beach toys, and sundries
• Poolside Viking gas grills and picnic area with tables for dining
• A'ina Gourmet Deli and Market for all your cooking needs and great coffee
• Ho'Ola Spa with a Himalayan Salt Room
• Fitness center featuring top-quality equipment
• On-site concierge service
• Parking or Valet Parking and 24-hour staffed security
• On property Whaler's Market for all your grocery needs
When you're ready to wander beyond Honua Kai:
• The endless beauty of Maui awaits with all its opportunities for fun and adventure
• Championship golf courses just minutes away (several)
• World-class shopping at Whaler’s Village just minutes away
• Supermarket, dive/snorkel rentals within walking distance
• Oceanside restaurants & bars within walking distance
• The quaint town of Lahaina is 10 min. by car - fun tourist shopping and local eats
• Whale watching, sunset cruises, zip lining, drive to Hana, hiking, snorkel cruises, helicopter tours, kayaking
• Stand-up paddle-boarding, surfing, sightseeing, dining, sailing, luau, horseback riding, parasailing, sport fishing, etc.
Do everything or nothing at all, it's completely up to you. Choose to stay in the very best location, Hokulani 637 is perfect for your Maui stay.
Keywords: Luxury Studio Condominium, Courtyard Studio, Ocean View Condo, Hokulani