|Space||1,076 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||31 nights|
Description of the apartment -
· Bright two bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment with a private terrace, on the top floor -7th-, with elevator. The apartment sleeps up to 5 people on 2 queen beds and one single bed in two bedrooms.
Description of location -
· In the historic Eixample, built 1850-1910 during the golden age of the city, when the emigrants to the Americas where returning and investing their earnings back in the city. The beautiful buildings, most of them recently restored, reflect an age of plenty.
· The apartment can be reached by taxi from the airport. It is close to the Verdaguer metro station, which sits on two metro lines. There are plenty of bus lines and also the taxi lane runs in front of the building.
About the management -
· We are a small family company. Lauren is from Dallas, TX and Fernando is from Barcelona, Spain. Elif and Marco work in our apartments in Istanbul, Turkey. Amet works in our apartments in Kiev, Ukraine.
Nearby services -
· There are small grocers at a very short distance and the neighborhood market just 200m away. Pharmacy and café in the same building and bakery on the street corner, about 100m away.
Noise levels -
· The apartment has double glazed window panes.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
This was the second VRBO of our trip. The apartment is interesting in that it has big beams and slanted ceilings. It is very charming. Having two bathrooms and a washer and dryer we really nice. The rooftop terrace is a shared terrace and someone had been using some of the planters as a bathroom so it wasn't as pleasant as some others have noted while we were there. There were a few very large parties (noise wasn't a problem but we could tell there were a lot of people on the roof) so maybe someone was lazy about going to their apartment to use the bathroom. The location of this apartment is perfect. We were a block from the subway which we used a lot and it was also within walking distance of many attractions. We took several side train trips and it was so easy to take the subway to the train station in just minutes. There were also some favorite little restaurants close by as well as little mini grocery stores.
This was our favorite apartment that we have ever rented. It was perfect--clean and very functional. This is a first rate operation. The beds were very comfortable. We loved having two bathrooms and a washer and dryer. The four of us were very comfortable there. The lady who showed us around was very kind, professional, and helpful. The terrace was so nice. The roof top has a stunning view of the beautiful church across the street and a nice distant view of the Sagrada Familia. We highly recommend this apartment. If we return, we will definitely stay here again! Thank you so much for your hospitality.
The apartment is quite comfortable, has plenty of room for two couples, has great views and is very well located for access to many of Barcelona's sights. The pitched ceilings require some care to avoid hitting one's head, but they are not really that low and it is not a problem. Great walking neighborhood, markets close by, street noise was not an issue.
This was an ideal apartment on the top floor of an elevator building. The two bedrooms, two baths worked out beautifully for our family as we were traveling with our young adult children. Beds were very comfortable and the apartment was furnished with all the basics. The location was ideal as it was close to metros and main shopping areas as well as several Gaudi buildings. In fact, from the dining alcove you could could see the Sagrada Familia church. It is in a safe, quiet neighborhood and is walking distance from many key places or an inexpensive taxi ride away. We had our own private terrace as well as access to a larger rooftop terrace that had great views of the city. Lauren and Fernando run a good rental business and Marika was there to meet us promptly. I would highly recommend this rental to anyone who wants to be centrally located in Barcelona.
This apartment was wonderfully located, spacious, clean and perfect for two couples. As an attic, the ceilings were low in some sections but not really a problem. The outside patio and roof deck were an added bonus.
Just absolutely perfect apartment for one or even two families. Beautiful building, very well appointed and lovely apartment. GREAT location for anything you want to do in BCN.
Special thanks to Marika who was so sweet and yet very professional during our little "power out" time period. I hope we can return soon to this great city, and we will definitely stay in this apt. again.
Many thanks to the Negre team!! Highly recommend this spot.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
31 night minimum stay
There may be an additional short-stay fee for stays under 3 nights.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.