4 Bedroom, 4 Full Bath, 2 Half Bath, Sleeps 10
Claudia Macin /Property Manager
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Playa Del Carmen House
Excellent place, right across from the beach! 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, great pool and hangout space.
Excelente ubicación y hermosa casa si regresamos 👌🏼
Excelente ubicación, muy cómoda y amplia la casa,
Claudia muy atenta y amable .
Si regresaríamos 👍🏼
Hermosa y cómoda
La propiedad con muy buena ubicación a las tienda y restaurantes de la Quinta Avenida, las habitaciones muy cómodas y limpias y lo mejor de todo es que incluía la limpieza todos los dias,
Stunning views - Amazing Location
We loved our stay! Close to everything without feeling like you are in the middle of everything. White sand beach and turquoise waters are just steps away. Only complaints are the house smells of mold but once you open up the windows and doors, you can air it out in about 10 min. Also the bedding has seen better days. Old and rough. Overall, solid place to get away from it all and have some fun.
Fabulous location, beautiful house!
Claudia was so wonderful and helpful and the House was very spacious and clean. Absolutely walk right onto the beach into the wonderful warm ocean. We were thrilled with this stay and highly recommend it.
Thank you, it was a pleasure to have you and your beautiful family with us, hope so see you in a near future with us.
Just an OK stay
Our family of 6 stayed at this villa for a week Oct 22-29, 2017.
Our group includes 3 seniors in their late 70's and early 80's, two adults in their mid 40's and a pre-schooler.
Here are the things we liked and disliked:
* It took a long time to establish regular e mail communication with the property manager Claudia Macin. Claudia manages a dozen PDC properties: rentasplayadelcarmen dot com.
* Payment of the villa is requested in 3 instalments. 1st by PayPal, 2nd by wire transfer to the owner which is very inconvenient for us, and last payment is in cash upon our arrival at the villa which we don't like as we prefer not to carry a large amount of cash.
* Airport transfer is arranged by Claudia. You can shop around for a better price.
* The villa is not on the beach, it is a small street away from the beach. The location is great as it provides easy access to the beach yet offers some privacy.
* The villa has a small kitchen with basic cookware and utensils. I can't figure out how the oven racks work, and the Webber charcoal BBQ on the terrace doesn't work.
* The villa is a 2 story structure, yet the guests only have access to ground level.
* Ground floor is a big open space once you get into the villa. A sitting area by the TV, then a dining area close to the kitchen. Patio furniture is provided on the terrace and we often had our meals outside to enjoy the ocean view.
* The villa is located further inside from Playacar Fase I security gate. It took us about 20 minutes to walk from the villa to the gate. There is a large shopping mall and some dining/shopping options just outside the Playacar Fase I security gate.
* As we have a member with mobility issue we used taxi a lot. A van is 240 Peso from the villa to PDC downtown. It is a challenge calling a taxi with the security gate as none of them speaks English, and I found the security staff are often rude.
* All 3 bedrooms are with big open space, however the ensuite bathroom is very small and it didn't work for us with a small child. The bedroom doors are glass patterned, so it is difficult to have someone sleep in the bedroom while others stay in the communal area just outside the bedrooms.
* It is unsafe to drink / use tap water for cooking, and water dispenser is provided in the villa. I feel this is very inconvenient.
* Telephone in the villa only works calling local landline.
* We'd stay at a PDC downtown property or rent a car next time so we can truly enjoy all the dining options.
I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Feedback is the best tool available
to personalize our services and meet every guest wants and needs. Thank you! Allow me to mention
a few points to make it clear for any future guest.
Our policy is to deepen and built a long lasting relationships with our guest by following
this mutual rules and procedures lines:
-Inquiries are to be answered within 24 hours
-the last and final payment is due in cash at arrival (property maintenance and operations)
-electronic devices and appliances must be immediately reported to be repaired or replaced immediately
-private taxi’s transportation is from a selected group of vendors. (We rather have our trepidatious guest
at ease). If privet or public transportation, biking, or walking doesn’t work, then a rental will be
the best choice to scout the area. Be aware though, that rental insurance is pricey
-we strongly encourage our guest to practice their Spanish skills whenever posible while in México
-as a rule you should not drink tap water in México (high mineral content on tap water)
Please feel free to call my direct line for any questions or concerns that may arise.
five minutes from the beginning of 5th avenue, this house offers spectacular views of the Turquoise water, Playa del Carmen, long an international hub, is replete with world-class restaurants, nightlife and shopping. Playa is also a great jumping off point for exploring all the Yucatan has to offer. Whether you travel further afield or blissfully lounge on the beach, it’s all good. At the end of the day, at the end of the road