This lovingly furnished hideaway is close to everything, kids and pets welcome! Casita Cote is in a centrally located safe neighborhood with lots of light and space, a fully stocked kitchen, laundry facilities, an enclosed patio/deck, lots of parking and friendly hosts.
The house is equipped for anyone with limited mobility with safety grab bars built-up toilet seat, shower chair, wheeled walker and lightweight foldable transfer chair (up to 300 lbs) provided upon request. Full wheelchair ramp and access to Casita and bathroom. Service animals always welcome!
Sit on the your private deck under the big old pecan trees and relax after a full day of enjoying this amazing city. Inside you will find:
• Bedroom – Queen Bed (memory foam), walk-in closet, roll away bed, and plenty of space for a crib
• Main Living Room – Couch that makes into a full bed, Cable TV, comfy reading chair and light, great artwork
• Kitchen -- granite counters, European cooktop, dishwasher, garbage disposal, coffee maker, convection toaster/oven, electric skillet and kettle, alll the cookware and utensils you need to make a gourmet meal, even a spice rack!
• 2 Dining/work areas -- a counter to use for your laptop or as a breakfast bar, and a table that seats four
• Bathroom – spacious walk-in shower, fluffy towels, basic toiletries and extra linens, safety bars
• We use only scent-free and hypo-allergenic cleaning products. No artificially scented laundry detergent or no air fresheners used -- ever! We also have an air filtration system. If you have special needs, just let us know!
• The house has wheelchair ramp access and we have durable equipment for the shower and toilet plus wheeled walker and lightweight foldable transfer chair (up to 300 lbs)
• Please note that there is a $25 night per person for parties of more than 2 adults.
No extra charge for hildren under 13.
We look forward to hosting new and interesting people. If you have budget constraints email us and let's see if we can make a deal!