***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
WHY STAY HERE?
Ranked one of the top Best Islands to vacation at in the U.S, Hilton Head Island is a beautiful coastal retreat offering breathtaking scenery and natural splendor. With average winter temps in the mid 70's, escape to Hilton Head Island, where white sandy beaches, green fairways and sunny blue skies will renew your soul!
Located along the sixth and seventh fairways of the Brigantine Golf Course on picturesque Lowcountry lagoons, Spinnaker features luxurious townhome rentals in the Shipyard Plantation on Hilton Head Island. Spinnaker at Shipyard townhomes are nine-time winners of the distinguished Resort Condominiums International "Gold Crown" award for quality and service. This resort is close to Sea Pines and is located on the south end of the island.
Recently renovated, the amenities center has added a splash pad, cabanas, grill area, playground and putting green - all within the area of the pool, making it a desired resort for families with children! In addition, you will have the use of two bikes during your stay and golf priviledges with 1 tee time daily for 4 people (cart fees will apply).
ABOUT THE SPACE
Our luxurious two-bedroom/2.5 bath townhomes feature a beautiful master suite with private bathroom and skylights, a well-equipped kitchen, full washer and dryer in each unit a dining room and an additional sleeper sofa for extra guests located in the large living room lined by picture windows looking out onto the perfectly groomed fairways.
Please note that both bedrooms are located on the second floor of the townhome and only accessible by stairs.
These luxury Spinnaker at Shipyard townhomes on Hilton Head feature
- Sleeping Maximum of 6 People
- Greens Fees For Up To 4 Daily At Shipyard Golf Club
- Daily Tennis At Van Der Meer Racquet Club Available
- Two Free Bicycles
- Free Wireless Internet And Free Local And Long Distance Calls
- Living Room With Large Flat Screen Cable Television/DVD, Stereo, Sleeper Sofa, Half Bath & Large
- Picture Windows
- Dining Room That Seats 6 People
- Large, Well-Equipped Kitchen With Granite Countertops and Breakfast Counter
- Large Private Decks For Outside Dining With Lagoon and Golf Views
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Master Bedroom With King Bed, High Ceilings and Ceiling Fan, Cable Television/DVD Player And Window Seat
- Master Bathroom With Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Glass Shower Stall, High Ceilings With Skylights and Double Vanity
- Second Bedroom Has Two Twin Beds, Cable Television/DVD Player & Private Bath
- With Tub/Shower
- On-Site Pool, Playground at Pool, SplashPad, Poolside Cabanas, Grills, Putting Green, Hot Tub & Tennis Courts
- Supervised Children's Activities In Season & Pool Party With Live Entertainment
- Unlimited Free Long Distance and Local Calls
- BBQ Grill
- Short Ride to Beach
Conveniently located in the heart of the Shipyard Plantation, these townhomes are just a short walk or bike ride from the Shipyard Beach Club, the Shipyard Golf Club and the Van Der Meer Tennis Center. The townhomes are also just minutes from bike trails and are nearby to shops, dining and activities located on the Island's south end. Guests enjoy complimentary green fees at Shipyard Golf Club.
- Beautiful Townhomes Within Walking Distance to Beach
- Community Pool and Hot Tub
- Kiddie Pool
- Access to Bike Paths
- Barbecue Gas Grills & Picnic Tables
- Covered Gazebo
- Playground and Putting Greens
- Near Beach
- Kid Friendly
- Golf Package Available
- Tennis Package Available
- Free Golf
- Complex Pool
- Bikes included
ABOUT THE AREA
Hilton Head Island is a gorgeous coastal destination where the laid-back island lifestyle will refresh your soul. Relax on pristine sand beaches, play in the Atlantic surf, tee off on championship golf courses, explore scenic bike paths, hit the tennis courts, discover island culture and arts and enjoy wonderful shopping and dining. There are so many things to do on Hilton Head Island so immerse yourself in the beauty of this gorgeous island!
•Airport - 41.1 mi
•Coastal Discovery Museum - 7.5 mi
•Hilton Head Island Bike Trails - 3.0 mi
•Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 mi
•Live Oac Outdoor Adventure Company - 9.2 mi
•Adventure Cove Family Fun Center - 5.4 mi
•Sea Pines - 2.6 mi
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check-in is 5 p.m. or later; check-out is by 10 a.m. at our main office at 20 Executive Park Road.
- All reservations must have check-ins and check-outs that fall within a Saturday to Saturday week.
- An email confirmation will be sent for the code to access your after-hours check-in packet.
- After Hours Check-in: If you are checking in after business hours, your check-in package will be in a drop box on the outside of each office. See us the next morning for registration.
- The rental rate quoted includes: Taxes on your rental and $89 Resort Fee
Damage protection is available for a $50 fee and may be purchased when you check-in at the resort.
- No pets Allowed
- No Smoking in Vacation Rentals
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.