***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
WHY STAY HERE?
Ocean Cove is centrally located, walkable to restaurants and shops and very close to the beach. These units are larger in size than most and all have open floor plans. All units are located right on the lagoon where you can fish from your back yard. Each one also has it's own deck, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or an evening glass of wine. Another bonus is that the this property is located on a trolley stop, so getting around is easy!
Experience the ultimate getaway to Hilton Head Island at Ocean Cove Club in Palmetto Dunes. Located across the street from the beach and on the picturesque Palmetto Dunes inland waterway, Ocean Cove at Palmetto Dunes features newly renovated, two and three bedroom townhomes on a waterfront setting with your own private dock.
Ranked one of the top Best Islands to vacation at in the U.S, Hilton Head Island is a beautiful coastal retreat offering breathtaking scenery and natural splendor. With average winter temps in the mid 70's, escape to Hilton Head Island, where white sandy beaches, green fairways and sunny blue skies will renew your soul!
ABOUT THE SPACE
Ocean Cove Club at Palmetto Dunes features professionally decorated two-bedroom townhomes with beautiful waterfront access in a world-class setting with top tier amenities. Two large bedrooms featuring 1 king size bed in the master, 2 twins in the guest bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room, comfortably accomodates 6 guests.
Ocean Cove at Palmetto Dunes Features:
- Daily Greens Fees for up to 4 People Daily at All 3 Palmetto Dunes Golf Courses
- Steps Away from a Private Entrance Beach
- Private Dock
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Local and Long Distance Calls
- Sleeps Maximum of 6 People
- Living Room With Large Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD, Stereo, Sleeper Sofa, and Waterfront Views
- Fully Equipped Kitchen With Breakfast Counter and Granite Countertops
- Spacious Master Bedroom With King Bed, Balcony Overlooking Waterway & Cable TV
- Master With Marble and Granite Private Bath With Whirlpool Tub & Shower
- Dining Area With Seating For 6
- Second Bedroom With Two Twin Beds, TV, Private Bath With Tub & Shower
- Full Size Washer and Dryer in Townhome
- Private Decks & Docks Overlooking Waterway For Fishing, Canoeing & Kayaking
- Resort Pool, Bike Paths & BBQ Grills
- Complimentary Beach and Shopping Shuttle
- Non Smoking
Located within the friendly Palmetto Dunes community, our townhome rentals at Ocean Cove are within walking distance to many attractions. The Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, The Marriott Beach and Golf Resort and The Dunes House Beach Bar can all be accessed by foot. Additionally, Alexander's restaurant, three outstanding golf courses and kayak, bike and canoe rentals are also within close proximity.
Located across the street from Palmetto Dunes is the Shelter Cove Harbor, a deep-water marina village with waterfront dining, shopping, charter boats and family entertainment. When in-season, the Palmetto Dunes Buggy will chauffeur you to the Shelter Cove Towne Center with a Kroger grocery store, Poesidon Rooftop Bar and New York City Pizza, for your convenience. Don’t miss the fireworks light up the marina every Tuesday night during the summer.
- Beautiful Townhomes With Lagoon Views
- Community Pool and Hot Tub
- Access to Bike Paths and Across the Street from the Beach
- Private Docks
- Waterside Barbecue Grills & Picnic Tables
- Free Wireless Internet & Local and Long Distance
- Across from Dunes House Beach Club
- Walking Distance to the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course
- Near Beach
- Palmetto Dunes
- Kid Friendly
- Golf Package Available
- Complex Pool
- Bikes included
ABOUT THE AREA
Hilton Head Island is a gorgeous coastal destination where the laid-back island lifestyle will refresh your soul. Relax on pristine sand beaches, play in the Atlantic surf, tee off on championship golf courses, explore scenic bike paths, hit the tennis courts, discover island culture and arts and enjoy wonderful shopping and dining. There are so many things to do on Hilton Head Island so immerse yourself in the beauty of this gorgeous island!
•Airport - 41.4 mi
•Coastal Discovery Museum - 7.4 mi
•Hilton Head Island Bike Trails - 1.2 mi
•Coligny Beach Park - 5.0 mi
•Palmetto Dunes Outfitters - .2 mi
•Adventure Cove Family Fun Center - 3.5 mi
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check-in is 5 p.m. or later; check-out is by 10 a.m. at our main office at 20 Executive Park Road.
- All reservations must have check-ins and check-outs that fall within a Saturday to Saturday week.
- An email confirmation will be sent for the code to access your after-hours check-in packet.
- After Hours Check-in: If you are checking in after business hours, your check-in package will be in a drop box on the outside of each office. See us the next morning for registration.
- The rental rate quoted includes: Taxes on your rental, $89 Resort Fee and $10 Gate Pass fee
Damage protection is available for a $50 fee and may be purchased when you check-in at the resort.
- No pets allowed
- No Smoking in Vacation Rentals
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.