Experience a truly serene getaway when you stay at this phenomenal Breckenridge vacation rental house! This immaculate abode features 3 bedrooms, a loft, 4 baths, and enough room for groups of 15 to spread out comfortably throughout 3,500 square feet of well-appointed living space. With a lavish interior, spectacular alpine views, and close proximity to some of Colorado's best attractions, this incredible home offers everything you need for an unforgettable Rocky Mountain retreat!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bunk Room: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Loft: Full Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
From the moment you first arrive, you'll be in awe of tranquil surroundings revealing 14,000-foot snow-capped peaks and towering pine trees resting amidst fresh mountain air. Spend time relaxing on one of the 3 private decks, where you'll soak up breathtaking mountain views while sipping your morning coffee.
The inviting interior boasts rustic mountain decor and cozy furnishings throughout 3 spacious stories. Several modern conveniences exude luxury, including flat-screen cable TVs, a gas grill, and heated floors to keep you warm on those chilly mountain mornings.
Look forward to preparing delicious home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the modern appliances and cookware you'll need to concoct a gourmet dinner. With a 6-person dining table and 2-person breakfast bar, there's ample space for sharing meals with your travel companions.
Unwind as you gather in the living room and lounge in front of the warmth of the dazzling gas fireplace. For even more relaxation, treat yourself to a soothing soak in one of 2 jetted bathtubs located in the en-suite bathrooms, sure to melt away all the worries and stress of everyday life.
Opportunities for outdoor recreation are abound year-round, such as mountain biking, fishing at Montgomery Reservoir, and snowshoeing! Accomplish something you'll remember forever when you hike Mt. Quandary just 4.3 miles away, one of Colorado's easier 53 mountains with summits at over 14,000 feet.
When the snow begins to fall, take the BreckConnect Gondola just 10.6 miles away to access the 187 ski trails of Breckenridge’s 5 peaks! Some of the world's most impressive ski resorts are also within driving distance of the home, including Keystone, Copper Mountain, Arapahoe Basin.
When you need a break from the slopes, head to Main St. to browse the charming shops and enjoy a gourmet meal at one of the local restaurants. Experience this old mining town's culture when you grab a brew at Broken Compass Brewery & Tap House, explore the Barney Ford Victorian House, or take a walking tour through town!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include central heating, gas fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, heated floors throughout, flat-screen TVs with DirecTV, gas grill, 2 jetted tubs, multiple private decks, dining table with seating for 6, a washer and dryer, parking for 2 vehicles in garage, additional driveway parking, and much more!
- Phenomenal Breckenridge Location - Close to Mt. Quandary, restaurants, shops, world-class ski resorts, and more!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Denver International Airport, 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~122 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (maximum 3 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with a $1,000 fee and prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in