This wonderful Tahoma house will provide an exciting California getaway that you'll never want to end! This delightful 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom abode sleeps 10 and is located in a private location with its own patio and multiple fireplaces. Close to the area's many attractions, especially world-class ski resorts, this Tahoma bungalow is the perfect choice for a memorable retreat.
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Bedroom 5: Full Futon
Featuring 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and comfortable sleeping arrangements for 10 guests throughout 1,976 square feet of tasteful living space, this remarkable residence is the perfect accommodation choice for families looking to relax and enjoy some thrills along the way.
The moment you first arrive, you'll simply fall in love with the splendid landscape, encompassed by noble pines that blanket the property in soothing peace and quiet. Additionally, everything you'll need for a comfortable stay is here, including central heating, a gas grill, and in-unit laundry machines.
You'll love being greeted by the tranquil environment in the mornings as you sip a warm cup of coffee and admire the light dusting of snow or the speckling of sunlight on the mountainous terrain from the comfort of the private patio. After an eventful day on the slopes, cuddle up on the couch in front of the warmth of either the gas fireplace or the wood burning fireplace - both of which provide the perfect ambiance for a cozy evening.
When you're not out enjoying the plethora of delicious restaurants in the area, prepare a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Later, head to the living room to watch a movie on the 50-inch flat screen Smart TV, one of 6 TVs throughout the residence. As the day's excitement draws to a close, retire to the master bathroom's lavish jacuzzi bathtub to soak away all your stresses, bringing the perfect end to your vacation day.
When you're ready to get out and explore, the phenomenal Lake Tahoe area is filled with outstanding entertainment during all seasons.
During the summer, take advantage of the home's convenient location to spend a day on the lake, where you can enjoy a day filled with boating, swimming, water skiing, or simply relaxing on the shores. On days when you'd prefer land based activities, explore the nearby National Forests. Additionally, the shores of Lake Tahoe and the streets of town are lined with an endless list of exceptional restaurants.
When temperatures drop and snow begins to fall, don't miss out on unforgettable days spent weaving through valleys of powder at one of many nearby ski resorts, including Heavenly, Squaw Valley, NorthStar, and Alpine Meadows. The Pacific Rim Trail runs by the house and offers fantastic hiking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing trails that range from easy to extreme difficulty.
After a snow-filled day, head into town for some well-deserved retail therapy at the array of wonderful shops.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include central heating, a fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, wood burning fireplace, 6 TVs, jetted bathtub, Jenn-Air gas grill (indoor grilling), in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi (can be spotty in the winter), and much more
- Terrific location - Easy access to nearby National Forests and all the area's renowned attractions and thrilling activities!
- Enjoy hiking, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing along the Pacific Rim Trail that runs past the house
Policies - Violation will result in fines or eviction:
- No smoking
- Dog-friendly with additional fee
- Pet Fee: $100 Per Pet, Per Stay (No Cats Allowed)
- No cats allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- No excessive noise after 10 pm
- Strict maximum occupancy of 10 guests, including day visitors
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the property will be plowed upon arrival, but any additional plowing that needs to take place during a reservation will have to be coordinated and paid for by the traveler
- Additional fees and taxes may apply