About the building
This is our nicest property. The window wrapped facade provides more than ample sunlight. Throw in a view of the pedestrian 5th avenue and you have the perfect stay! Oh... and there is also elevator!
About the Penthouse
The living room features a contemporary double sofa bed, ... along with other trendy Italian furnishings. The bedroom features a beautiful King bed appointed luxuriously in 5 stars hotel quality bedding.
The living room features 42' HD LED TVs equipped with Cable TV. The apartment is also equipped with DVD. WiFi is of course included.
•Free Extra High Speed Internet
The kitchen is fully equipped, is stocked with all the cook & glassware you will need.
•Granite Counter Top
•Glasses & Dishes
•Fully Equipped Kitchen
•Oil & Salt (Upon Request)
•Specific Utensils (Upon Request)
•Wine Glasses (Upon Request)
Vert De Terres Bath Amenities 100% Eco Friendly & Biodegradable
•Shower Gel /Soap
•Bath Salts (Upon Request)
•Sewing Kit & Bath Cap (Upon Request)
•Hairdryer (Upon Request)
•Luxury Hand & Body Towels
•Accessible Shower / Bathtub
• 1500 Thread Count Ultra Soft Fitted Sheet
•Ultra Soft High Quality Duvets
•1 King Size Bed & 2 Twin Beds & Sofa Bed- up to 6 people
•Baby Package ($ Upon Request Includes; Crib, High Chair, Bath tub, Toys)
Room Amenities & Services
• Shared Pool on the rooftop.
• Private Pool and Private Terrace
•Black Out Curtains
•Iron/Ironing Board (Upon Request)
One of the best ways to enjoy nature is to visit the Riviera Maya, a 120 km shore line with spectacular landscape. This area, stretching from Puerto Morelos through Carrillo Puerto (in the heart of the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve) to Punta Allen, is full of attractions. Playa del Secreto, Playa del Carmen, Xcaret, Puerto Aventuras, Aktun Chen, Xplor, Xenses Xel-Ha and Tulum. These, among others, are places where you can find Maya ceremonial centers on the seashore, discover local biodiversity and choose from a variety of water sports in the world's second largest coral reef. Once home to small fishing villages, the Riviera Maya coastline has since been developed into a modern tourist corridor offering the very best of high-end luxury resorts, fine dining, nightlife, spa retreats, shopping and golf in Mexico.
Situated right in the heart of the Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen is the region’s top destination for shopping, dining and nightlife. Cirque du Soleil attraction!! There’s plenty to keep you occupied here, plus Playa serves as an ideal base for exploring the rest of the Riviera Maya.
Rooms and Amenities:
* Property Type: Apartment, 3 story, Built in 2012
* Beds: 1 king bed, 2 twin beds, 2 sleeper sofas
* Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms
* Rooms: Sleeps 6, 6 dining seats, 1 car garage
* Pets: No pets allowed.
* Kitchen: Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Blender, Glasses Wine, Glasses & Dishes, Stove, BBQ
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, No Phone, Safe box, Ipod Dock
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, BPM Festival, Jazz Festival, OHL Classic at Mayakoba PGA Tour
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, BBQ Grill, Private Pool, Shared Pool
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Ipod Station, Free wi-fi high-speed internet
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this property:
Jul 14 2019 - Jul 20 2019 : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-in required. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday check-out required.