Pause, relax and slow down… in 2100 square feet of self-catering living space. Enjoy Mediterranean inspired décor and secluded tranquility, just 5 minutes from the charm of downtown Courtenay on beautiful Vancouver Island.
La Pause offers:
- 3 charming bedrooms, all with private bathrooms, linens, and robes
- Large modern kitchen with complete range of cookware and dishware
- Beautifully decorated dining room overlooking the outside pool area
- Movie/TV Lounge with Netflix, on-demand movies
- Guest Lounge with fireplace, library, music system
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heated seasonal pool, hot tub, and far infrared sauna
- Savor a quiet moment at the complimentary coffee bar
- Browse the onsite Art Gallery
- Exterior covered deck with barbecue
- Use of onsite washer & dryer
- Smoke-free environment
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- 3 Night Minimum
- Visa, MasterCard, Interac and cash accepted
Open Year Round
Our goal is to provide a relaxing carefree environment – we’ll take care of the details, your job is to enjoy them.
Relax in front of the fireplace; catch a movie in the TV Lounge; or get into a good read from the library. Free Wi-Fi.
Enjoy the pool and garden view from the dining room. Shop for farm and ocean fresh ingredients at nearby shops and farmers markets. Practice your culinary skills in our fully equipped Kitchen or on the Barbecue. Or dine at some of the Comox Valley’s outstanding restaurants, featuring local produce and creative flair.
See yourself stepping out to the rear patio to enjoy the spa facilities: private 40 foot in ground heated pool (seasonal), hot tub and far infrared sauna. Catch some sun on the spacious pool deck and watch eagles soar overhead…
Enjoy the tranquility of our forested location, just 5 minutes drive from Courtenay’s charming downtown and the nearby mountains and beaches.
Use La Pause as your home base to explore the delights of Vancouver Island’s Comox Valley, from challenging mountain terrain and ocean-side beaches to galleries, cafes, and shopping, all located nearby in a delightful small town setting.
Contact us to find out more and start your vacation experience now.
As your hosts, we live onsite in a fully detached separate building. This allows us to maintain the pool and hot tub, and the landscaping, to ensure your full enjoyment of La Pause Vacation Home, as well as offer insider tips on what to see and do in the beautifully diverse Comox Valley.
Lucille & David